Adding LIFE to your years and years to your life!
Something happened to me during the recent full moon. I suddenly received a burst of renewed energy and hope. I believe that much of the inspiration comes from all of you. And also from a higher power...some type of universal, loving energy.
I remembered that I can get much healthier and lose a lot of weight during this initiative. I can. It is completely possible. There has been a little voice in the back of my mind, it snuck in somehow, which tells me that, at the end of the initiative, I'll have met none of my goals. As if I can cheer other people on, but none of those good things will happen to me. That is definitely no way to make progress. In fact, it has set me back.
But it doesn't really matter too much that I've had a setback. What matters now is taking this energy and building on it. I want to start using visualizations of having accomplished my goals, as if it has already occurred, picturing myself in a state of perfect, shining health. Just as Penni and so many others have reinforced, I will receive what I envision for myself, be it success or failure. I must create that success in my own mind and heart.
So, here are some things I'm doing:
1) Bringing a green juice and green smoothie to work everyday.
2) Keeping a large salad in the fridge.
3) Making myself wheatgrass shots.
4) Praying each morning.
5) Visualizing myself healthy, thin, and happy, each morning before I leave the house and start my day.
6) Eating iron rich foods and supplements to help my anemia.
7) Seeking community here in my new surroundings.
8) Cleaning up the chaos of the house. No more hoarding.
I'll report back so that I remain accountable! Putting this out into the Universe, opening up to good things in return.