Adding LIFE to your years and years to your life!
Priorities I want to focus on:
1. Putting God first in my life(daily reading and also going back to church, had gotten out of that habit because of working on Sundays. Well, no excuses, going to be there this Sunday, riding my bike)
2. Family, my kids are my most amazing blessings. It is my daughters senior year and my son is in 8th grade. My oldest is 22. I want to focus on having fun and helping them with their dreams. In fact I think we may have a goal setting and goal poster day this holiday. Cutting out pictures of things they want to accomplish and get them dreaming about their goals.
3.Career: Taking a new focus on this. If I want a career, I need to work my business as such, not just as a hobbie. Time to focus and set daily goals to reach.
4. My health: has to be a daily focus. Journaling definately helps. But I need to actually write out a plan and stick with it on exercise as well as a menu plan. Planning is essential to success. This will also involve my children. Letting them know what my plan is for the remaining of this 90 day detox challenge. That means keeping non legal foods out of my sight. I would prefer them not even eat them but I suppose that is probably asking way too much.:0)
5. My associations: Making healthy relationships that are positive and supportive. Of course that envolves RFR but also people who are local and in my space. Positivity breeds positivity. Learning to trust that God will place the people in my path that need to be there but also learning when I need to walk away by listening to my inner voice. Living a life of faith, trusting that God will take care of my every need, this is what reduces anxiety. This is putting faith in my creater and allowing me to relax and enjoy life.
6. I am going to begin writting my book. I have bits and pieces, but I am going to start organizing my thoughts and chapters and write a little each day. I believe this is something God has laided on my heart and there are other people out there that need to here my story, need encouragement, and to know they are not the only ones who have struggled. We all have a story to tell,it is important, everyone has a story that is important. We are all Gods children and he loves us all the same.:O)
7. I also have a painting I have been thinking of for many years and tried various ways to paint it and mediums. I am going to try something that an artist in Illinois shared with me once while visiting a park there. I felt like God spoke to me that day through this gentleman and it is time to act on that gut feeling. It will be the cover of my book.
Hope you all are enjoying a wonderful day and long weekend!:o)