Adding LIFE to your years and years to your life!
today is the first day of my low fat raw vegan diet. As i have mentioned in my previous post, i have been a raw foodist for a while, but this time i am going to make it a little different.
for these 20 days i am going to:
1) cut all the sweeteners (harsh, since i love honey so much)
2) cut the salt, oils, nuts, seeds and dried fruit
3) eat only raw fruits and veggies, drink juices and smoothies and raw soups
i expect to:
1) lose at least 20 pounds
2) lose 2 inches of my hips and thigs
3) make my skin look better
4) become more energized
these are my starting stats:
1) weight 140lbs (goal is 120lbs)
2) hips 37" (goal is 35")
my todays menu:
brekfast: 1banana, 1clementine, 2 pears, 1 cup cauliflower, huge carrot
lunch: 1 cup cauliflower, 1cup brocolli, 1 black raddish, 1 cup cabbage, 1 huge carrot
dinner: 2 peaches, 1 apple
snacks: 3 apples, 2 pears.
since it was not that easy to eat all the lunch, i am thinking isn't this too much? isn't my daily dosis too big? i did not exercise today and i am actually thinking not to exercise for these 20 days and concentrate on my diet only. what you think guys?