Adding LIFE to your years and years to your life!
SMOKIE SALAD CRISPIES
formerly: Amazing Homemade Vegan RAW Bacon
(adapted from No Meat Athlete)
I saw this recipe online and I thought... Hmm... this would make a good RAW recipe! So, I adapted it from baked and fried to dehydrated. I think this would be great crumpled on top of a salad or on top of a raw patty!
1/2 cup dried adzuki beans, or other small red beans
1/3 cup whole grain buckwheat groats (not buckwheat flour)
1 tsp onion powder
Added by Mickey_DY on February 28, 2011 at 8:00pm — No Comments
This turned out amazing! I didn't measure anything but I'll give you some approximations of what I put in there.
SPICY CHILI MARINADE
* First Cold Press Olive Oil (I used about 2 Tbs.)
* Apple Cider Vinegar (1 Tbs.)
* Chili Powder Spice Blend (1 tsp.)
* Cumin (1/2 tsp.)
* Garlic Powder or Fresh Garlic (1 clove) if you have it (I used between a 1/4 tsp. and a 1/2 tsp. powder)
* Cilantro Flakes or Chopped Fresh Cilantro (I used 1 tsp. of dried…Continue
I created this recipe this morning when I was craving curry. Going to make it tonight. Hope it turns out as good as it looks! If anyone else tries it, please post your results below.
Raw Sprouted Lentil Cauliflower Curry w/Sprouted Quinoa
* 1 tablespoon first cold press olive oil
* 1 cup soaked/dried macadamia nuts
* pinch of sea salt
* 1 small/med. onion, chopped
* 1" piece…