Adding LIFE to your years and years to your life!
1. am on day 10 of 30 things I like about me, and it is empowering!
2. pulled off another local TV News cooking demo of vegan chili and Dara's Cauliflower Popcorn today!
3. enjoyed chatting with strangers today and being part of their smiles.
4. love to watch classic Christmas movies.
5. am sensitive to my kids need for independence in making choices.
6. love warm drinks.
7. enjoy warm baths.
8. love cuddling.
9. am a night…Continue
1. am creative.
2. love to read.
3. am a good driver.
4. love to be on stage inspiring people!
5. enjoy drawing.
6. am grateful for my 10 fingers and 10 toes.
7. learning to embrace and enjoy where I am at, so I'll be ready to move on (If you complain..you remain)
8. am enjoying tea and look forward to tonic recipe's from Dara's DVD.
9. am becoming happier and healthier every day.
10. had a huge revelation yesterday!…Continue
1. Am a safe place.
2. See every outing as an adventure.
3. Love to find the color yellow when the sky is gray.
4. Appreciate that my needs, and most of my wants, have been met.
5. Have an ever expanding circle of friends.
6. Like to let people know, when I have a nice thought about them.
7. Am open to new juice combinations.
8. Am courageous.
9. Prefer repairing over replacing.
10. Am patient.
1. Supported Cleanse Stephenville here at the Hab to help the cause of Raw health!
2. Am being courageous as I face my fear of a juice only 10 day detox.
3. Trust that God cares for and notices me at all times.
4. Inspire my husband and kids.
5. Have a teen boy that made a Vegan Pumpkin Pie for Thanksgiving, all his idea and on his own. It was yummy!
6. Am beginning to realize that I am not invisible; people notice my choices.
7. Am a woman…Continue
1. Can be still, silent, and at peace with myself.
2. Am accepting and appreciating the body I was given.
3. Chose a steady, kind, loyal, handsome, thoughtful, hard working, gentle man to be my husband.
4. Am working to improve my digestion to feel my best and prevent disease.
5. Today I made a raw green soup based on "Dara Dubinet's youtube video- My One True Thing Green Soup" that my whole family was willing to eat! My husband asked for seconds!
1. When I mess up, I don't beat myself up but give myself a fresh start where I am at.
2. Love to find creative answers to problems that makes lemonade out of lemons!
3. Choose friends with good loving values.
4. Am full of possibilities!
5. See my future as bright, and growing brighter with a raw foods lifestyle!
6. Am learning about my body's sensitivity to food choices through trial.
7. Desire to be optimistic, encouraging, positive, and…Continue