Adding LIFE to your years and years to your life!
I know sometimes people find it annoying, but I am so addicted to gratitude lists. They make me feel so good, I can't help but want to make them all the time.
Here is one for today:
- it's been a peaceful day at home for us, and we needed it.
- i've been able to experiment with food because we didn't have to get anywhere
- made raw chocolate ice cream in the ice cream maker a friend recently gave me because she got another one, so grateful for…Continue
I've been stressed about money recently because since we moved my access to reliable childcare has gone down so I haven't been working enough. Several people I know are also dealing with financial crises so that is adding to the ambient fear around financial stuff.
Part of me knows that this is just part of a global shift and correction because the money system has to change if we want to be on the path to sustainability, and that money is energy and I can work on myself to change…Continue
I haven't blogged in a while but thought I'd make a little list of good things in my life related to raw food and health:
1. It's spring...the time when I can start eating green things I pick again! Yay! The farmer's markets start being outside again and we can hang out at the park comfortably!
2. I have finally started doing some intentional exercise on a regular basis, which is yoga at home. I am pleased that I have been managing to do it almost everyday…Continue
Several months ago someone (Susan?) posted an inspirational video about a Vietnam vet who had many health issues and through working with a coach/yoga teacher to do yoga and eat raw food, managed to get himself walking and running. It's a short video with photo montage, but rather tear inducing. Wanting to find it again to send to a friend. Can anyone direct me to where it's posted here or what it's called so I could look it up on youtube? Thanks!