Adding LIFE to your years and years to your life!
• 2 cups Sweet Vanilla Hemp Milk or other sweetened nut milk , Page 11 of Penni's "Raw Results"
• 2 Tbsp canned pumpkin (I used fresh raw pumpkin...google)
• 1 tsp vanilla paste
• 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice or more if you like , plus more to garnish
• 1/4-1/2 tsp cinnamon
• 1 - 2 shots espresso, about 1/4 cup of espresso or 1/2 cup of strong brewed coffee
• Whipped cream , to garnish (optional)
Blend together milk, pumpkin, vanilla, and spices in a VitaMix. Blend till warm on soup setting. If you
don't have a blender, don't worry about it — just whisk the mixture really well with a wire whisk and warm
slightly on stove.
Pour into a large mug or two mugs. Add the espresso on top.
Top with whipped cream, if desired, and sprinkle pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, or cinnamon on top.
You can omit the caffeine and it still is delicious!