Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

I have been considering purchasing the Ninja Mega System. It  is the newest one with 1500 W and 2+ horsepower. I am wondering if anyone has experience making green smoothies with this?  I had the one with 1100 W and got rid of it because it left small pieces of leaves in my green smoothies and I don't enjoy chewing my smoothies. I am having trouble finding reviews related to this online. Any feedback is appreciated!

Views: 288

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Karen. I bought the Nutribullet Pro and love it. I've experimented with it and seem to get it all ground up for the most part unless I try cramming too much in there. I had a Vitamix in the past and it was great. I've also owned Blendtec. If I was able to afford either I would have chosen either of those two, but I was looking within my budget which was very small. 

Thanks again!

Karen Cacciola said:

I am just going to give my opinion on the blenders, I hope by now you have one Kathleen....I have tried both the nutri bullet and the updated ninja and I am glad that I purchased my vita mix.  I found the nutri and ninja left pieces. This is just from my experience.  I like the ninja over the nutri bullet because I could get more produce in it for my smoothies.

Glad you are happy with the nutribullet......believe me, it took a while for me to get the vitamix, I got it on the easy payment plan so I paid it off monthly...enjoy!
Kathleen Smith said:

Thanks Karen. I bought the Nutribullet Pro and love it. I've experimented with it and seem to get it all ground up for the most part unless I try cramming too much in there. I had a Vitamix in the past and it was great. I've also owned Blendtec. If I was able to afford either I would have chosen either of those two, but I was looking within my budget which was very small. 

Thanks again!

Karen Cacciola said:

I am just going to give my opinion on the blenders, I hope by now you have one Kathleen....I have tried both the nutri bullet and the updated ninja and I am glad that I purchased my vita mix.  I found the nutri and ninja left pieces. This is just from my experience.  I like the ninja over the nutri bullet because I could get more produce in it for my smoothies.

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2017   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service