Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

Has anyone every done any seaweed or herbal wraps?  I have not done one in a spa, but I was experimenting with doing some at home.  There are several recipes for the   ointment that you put on before the wrap, on google.  They make claims that you can loose inches and if I am not mistaken, I actually did loose 1/2 inch in my hips.  I am working on my upper arms and  upper thighs now.  I plan to do them about 2 times a week to see if they work.  

I listened to a doctor explain why you can loose inches within 45 minutes and he said it has to do with detoxing the body.    

So why not?  I am 57 with a few problems- some flabby upper arms, and upper thighs.  A little  bit here and a little bit there- if ya know what I mean.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone has done them at a spa or at home.  I know there is a new home based business here in Texas called    "Texas Wrap Girls"   of course it is expensive !   But I thought I could at least try it at home.  I have been using ace bandages, and just green clay.  I plan to make the recipe that involves quite a few more ingredients- epsom salts, among the other things.  You put that on before you put on the wrap- and yes they recommend you stay in the bathroom because it is messy and drippy.    A friend of mine recommended that  I use some saran wrap- you only leave it on for 45 minutes to an hour.  

Anyway like I said , I am just  doin my own thing and really know nothing about it, unless I read it on google.  So I would love if anyone has actually had a real one

I just did my upper arms and I swear that they are smaller! Next time I will measure

Views: 129

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for all the comments!  I am still researching it and really haven't done any of the wraps.  I want to try it soon.  Winter is a good time because we are cold anyhow. 

A friend of mine from college actually wrapped herself up in saran wrap and tied up with a big bow as a present to her new husband! She was so goofy- can you imagine his surprize when he came in the door that day!?????

LOL, thats too funny! The wraps Ive heard about do use saranwrap to wrap you up also... HAHA

Deborah Grissam said:

Thanks for all the comments!  I am still researching it and really haven't done any of the wraps.  I want to try it soon.  Winter is a good time because we are cold anyhow. 

A friend of mine from college actually wrapped herself up in saran wrap and tied up with a big bow as a present to her new husband! She was so goofy- can you imagine his surprize when he came in the door that day!?????

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2017   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service