Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

Before anyone says it just cause you eat so many greens, I dont think this is the reason.

I have been drinking a green juice or smoothie every day for 2.5 years occasionally my stool would be green but usually normal brown.

9 weeks ago I went on an anti candida diet gave up all fruit and all natural sugars of every kind and since then every single stool has been green. My body should have adjusted by now it should not be doing this.

I am taking HCL for my low stomach acid so Im a little concerned. My doctor just shrugged it off when I mentioned it to him.

My naturopath has no idea but said it does not sound good. She will try look into it.

Does anyone else always poop green? I am scared now as to what could be wrong with me. I do know I have poor digestion and a sluggish liver but that has always been the case. Why should my poops change now.

Views: 167

Replies to This Discussion

Mine are green.  I'm sure it should be fine.  You are eating all green.  

Hi Katy, But how long have yours been green for? Mine used to be a normal brown when I was eating more raw food than I am now. So its weird to me!!

Katy said:

Mine are green.  I'm sure it should be fine.  You are eating all green.  

I suppose it depends on the types of greens you're eating.  Mine will go back and forth but will be more green when my body is cleansing.  Your goal should be to get to the point that you are going to the bathroom after each meal.  That is when you know your body is fully functioning. 

Yes that is my goal. I go twice a day but that is with taking bentonite clay and pysllium husks. Not sure

how I would go without those.

Katy said:

I suppose it depends on the types of greens you're eating.  Mine will go back and forth but will be more green when my body is cleansing.  Your goal should be to get to the point that you are going to the bathroom after each meal.  That is when you know your body is fully functioning. 

when your body is fully cleansed you should be fine.  I have never used either of those so I really don't know what to tell you.  How long have you been using them?  

I have been taking the husks for about 2.5 months and the bentonite clay for about 2 months.

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2017   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service