Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

Hello everyone,

I am looking for others who would join me in a 100% Raw Challenge or 100% Juice Fast/Feast (when doing 100% juice I say drink as much as you need to do it...it's all good)  month of July and possibly beyond. Summer is such an abundant time of fruit and greens, and an easy time to commit to raw and juicing.  

Could do 100% Raw or 100% Juice...for 7 days, 30 days, 90 days.  Whatever you feel you could do?  

Anyone out there who'd commit with me for support, encouragment and countability?  

Danielle 

Views: 44

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds awesome! I want to try going raw and juice!

Hello Bruna,

What is your diet like now? Vegan? Would you want to do a week of juice and then other 3 weeks of raw. Or maybe to start to commit to 100% raw for 30 days.  I am 90% raw ( I still have my coffee in the morning and canned coconut water) so not 100%.  

I want to do 10 days juice and then rest of summer 100% raw and hopefully continue. I'd say think about you can realisitically do so that you are successful and we can do together and hopefully others will join.  

Your thoughts?

Danielle

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2017   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service