Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

I have been juicing for now 14 days and yesterday was the first time I ate actual food. So I went 13 days just juicing. Something I noticed was I was bloating after every meal. It doesn't matter what vegetables or fruit is in the drink. It's quite uncomfortable and I'm hoping someone will have a solution or suggestions.

Thanks

Views: 89

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not a hundred percent raw anymore, but I'm still vegan with a lot of raw food and I had the same issue. I started taking digestive enzymes before every meal, and that has seemed to stop the bloating, and even heartburn completely.

Sometimes it's a bombo combo - too many things or incompatible things together and it'll cause bloating every time. It would depend on what you're juicing if it's doing this. If you are tossing in the kitchen sink, or melons and apples all at the same time, try doing single juices for a while, or just simple:  kale & pineapple with some lemon,  or carrot, apple, celery. I'm sure others will have good and better advice, but this is what causes bloating for me - too many things or the wrong things together. 

Jennyann, digestive enzymes just might help. Thx!

Anni, I think I've thrown the kitchen sink in a few times. Lol that might be worth trying. Thank you!
My personal trainer who motivated me to do the juicing is convinced it's my candida dying off. However I'm not so convinced. That's why I was wondering if there could be other reasons.

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2017   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service