Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

He had a stroke two weeks ago today and has been in the hospital/ICU. He was taken out of the ICU on Tuesday and seemed to be doing well. He was supposed to be taken to a nearby nursing home for rehab, but something happened. My mom said his heart stopped beating. They revived him twice but couldn't keep him alive.

I am so angry at myself because I should have called him yesterday. But I got busy with work and forgot. I thought I had more time. Don't we always think we have more time?

My family and I will be headed to my parents today. Please pray for us, it's going to be a trying time for everyone, I'm sure.

Thank you

Views: 58

Replies to This Discussion

Praying for you!  :)

Oh Mara, I am so sorry to here this. Please know that you and your family will be in my prayers!

so sorry you and your family are in my prayers!!

I am so sorry, Mara. Will be praying for you and your family.

My prayers will be with you and your family... so sorry to hear this.

I am so sorry for you and your family, may God comfort you . I'll be praying

May you have a blessed Easter and remember that God makes all things new !

I am so sorry Mara. Hoping you find comfort in the prayers offered here.

You are in my thoughts and prayers, Mara.

Love & Tender Hugs, Mae

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers. We're doing okay but I know it's going to be hard on my mom. She told me she didn't know what she was going to do because she hadn't been alone since she was 18. Thankfully my brothers live close by and can keep her company. I still can't believe he's gone.

I'll continue to pray for you, your mom and the rest of the family during this time of transition. I know that losing my dad really changed me in a number of ways - all have actually been good, ultimately. But I was so close to my dad... I still feel like he's with me, but I miss him very much.  I know it's never easy. Much love to you, dear.

Mara Burke said:

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers. We're doing okay but I know it's going to be hard on my mom. She told me she didn't know what she was going to do because she hadn't been alone since she was 18. Thankfully my brothers live close by and can keep her company. I still can't believe he's gone.

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2017   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service