Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

Just found out I may have genes for several cancers since my mom has them. praying about testing and decisions from there. Want to get healthier, still struggling. prayers appreciated

Views: 44

Replies to This Discussion

Lisa, I pray that you will use discernment and not let fear take hold of you. Everyone has cancerous cells in their bodies. Take the best care of yourself that you can, learn what you can. Do some research on "Essiac" - an herbal remedy that has had tremendous results - and can be used as a preventative. Most importantly, don't give in to fear. I will pray that the Father will give you wisdom, discernment, healing in your body, and a good positive attitude.

Remember, that not all genes get expressed.  Your lifestyle choices have much higher impact on your health than your genes.  And most importantly, ask God what He would have you do.  XOX

My prayers are with you.  ♥ 

standing in prayer with you that you will have discernment on how to proceed. Try not to worry. God will make your path clear when you ask Him too. You are in the right spot too for encouragement from friends. And, this is the right place to be learning about health and how to have a healthier lifestyle, eating habits...anything you need to know. God Bless You!

Thank you all. I am so grateful for this room, and all of you in here. God bless you all

Hello, Lisa: I'm believing with you for total health in your life and for your Mother also.  Hugs,

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2017   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service