Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

I very good friend of mine died last night of heart disease at the age of 72. I will miss her so much. She was an advocate of the high protein diet. (SAD)

Views: 211

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much Charlene, I'm getting better

Charlene Gant said:

Thinking of you... and hoping your days are good.

Hugggs to you Kathleen! I have a friend, 70, on SAD diet also and she now is in remission from breast cancer. She just plugs along without much energy and keeps remarking on how much I have. It's like talking to a one way ear. I have had my friend for 50 yrs and we both have been thru a lot. I can imagine the empty hole where your friend used to reside. One day you two will reunite again, meanwhile, make her proud of you, stay with the plant diet. I'll walk with you for her.

Sympathies and hugs to you Kathleen on the loss of your friend. As Ann said, living a good healthy life yourself and so keeping her spirit alive in you, is a beautiful way to move forward and take wisdom from this sadness. Best wishes

Thank you so much Ann. You are so dear

Ann Roberts said:

Hugggs to you Kathleen! I have a friend, 70, on SAD diet also and she now is in remission from breast cancer. She just plugs along without much energy and keeps remarking on how much I have. It's like talking to a one way ear. I have had my friend for 50 yrs and we both have been thru a lot. I can imagine the empty hole where your friend used to reside. One day you two will reunite again, meanwhile, make her proud of you, stay with the plant diet. I'll walk with you for her.

Thank you so much Maureen, you are so sweet

Maureen Griffin said:

Sympathies and hugs to you Kathleen on the loss of your friend. As Ann said, living a good healthy life yourself and so keeping her spirit alive in you, is a beautiful way to move forward and take wisdom from this sadness. Best wishes

I am so sorry for your great loss. Consider yourself "Hugged Bih time"! Take care of Kathleen right now...she needs it!

Thank you so much Islegirl. I'm doing much better but still trying to got off processed foods.

Hope she had a good life and at the end of it, surrounded by people she loved because after all, at that very moment that is what counts the most. People we love going away is so hard...even if life as its cycle and we know...it is still very hard.

Hope you find a place in your heart where you can talk to her so she is never too far.

She did have a great life and died on vacation.

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2017   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service