Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

Elderberry Humor-Paste Your 'clean' Jokes, Humorous Sayings or Funny Comics Here

Elderberry Humor-Paste Your 'clean' Jokes, Humorous Sayings or Funny Comics Here Under this thread.

Views: 368

Replies to This Discussion

"My wild oats have turned to all-bran." ~~??

VEGAN EXERCISE FOR PEOPLE 50 AND OVER!

Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have plenty of room at each side.

With a 5-lb potato bag in each hand, extend your arms straight out from your sides and hold them there as long as you can. Try to reach a full minute, and then relax.

Each day you'll find that you can hold this position for just a bit longer. After a couple of weeks, move up to 10-lb potato bags.

Then try 50-lb potato bags and then eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100-lb potato bag in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute.

(Not bragging, but I'm at this level already! I'm just saying!! Don't worry, you'll soon catch up with me.)

Now after you feel confident at that level, put a potato in each bag!
Sassafra...Thanks...that was funny!!

ME, BEHAVE?  SERIOUSLY?

AS A CHILD i SAW TARZAN ALMOST NAKED, CINDERELLA ARRIVED HOME AFTER MIDNIGHT; PINNOCHIO TOLD LIES, ALLADIN WAS A THIEF, BATMAN DROVE OVER TWO HUNDRED MILES AN HOUR; SNOW WHITE LIVED WITH 7 MEN; POPEYE SMOKED A PIPE AND HAD TATTOOS;PAC MAN RAN AROUND TO DIGITAL MUSIC WHILE EATING PILLS THAT ENHANCED HIS PERFORMANCE; AND SHAGGY AND SCOOBY WERE MYSTERY SOLVING HIPPIES THAT ALWAYS HAD THE MUNCHIES!!

cRAZY? YOU BET I'M CRAZY AND PROUD OF IT, WHO WANTS TO BE SANE?

I couldn't agree more Cheryl.  You certainly put a great spin on our childhood.  

Cheryl Till Ⓥ said:

ME, BEHAVE?  SERIOUSLY?

AS A CHILD i SAW TARZAN ALMOST NAKED, CINDERELLA ARRIVED HOME AFTER MIDNIGHT; PINNOCHIO TOLD LIES, ALLADIN WAS A THIEF, BATMAN DROVE OVER TWO HUNDRED MILES AN HOUR; SNOW WHITE LIVED WITH 7 MEN; POPEYE SMOKED A PIPE AND HAD TATTOOS;PAC MAN RAN AROUND TO DIGITAL MUSIC WHILE EATING PILLS THAT ENHANCED HIS PERFORMANCE; AND SHAGGY AND SCOOBY WERE MYSTERY SOLVING HIPPIES THAT ALWAYS HAD THE MUNCHIES!!

hahaha! toooo funny!

The History of Medicine, from Living Nutrition Magazine, vol. 8

10,000 BC - Here, eat this fruit.

1000 AD - That fruit is heathen. Here, say this prayer.

1850 AD - That prayer is superstition. Here, drink this potion.

1940 AD - That potion is snake oil. Here, swallow this pill.

1985 AD - That pill is ineffective. Here, take this antibiotic.

2000 AD - That antibiotic doesn't work anymore. Here, eat this fruit

What a great idea!  I'm a terrible joke-teller.  I can never remember them.  But I'll see what I can come up with.

Now that tickled me!

Cheryl Till Ⓥ said:

ME, BEHAVE?  SERIOUSLY?

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2017   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service