Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

Markus Rothkranz is pretty well-known
in the Raw Food Community,

but some may not have heard of him.

He is a very radical dude,

but he has gotten radical results
for himself from living this lifestyle!

Peoples' lives from all over the globe
have been radically changed as well!

His Message is BOLD...Eye-opening and Earth Shaking...
Let it RAWK YOUR WORLD and Change YOUR LIFE!!

People are motivated to GO 100% RAW for many reasons...
Sometimes it is because they are very sick and in crisis...
Sometimes they want to lose a few pounds...
Whatever YOUR reason...DO IT NOW!!

It's time to be healthy, alive and beautiful again! : )

Let Markus know that Raw Food Rehab sent you if you purchase this or any item from his site.

Views: 641

Replies to This Discussion

Chelsea I thought the same exact thing for a while but I started seeing him in a lot of interviews and listening to him speak candidly and now I'm really impressed with how real he is compared to everyone else. Being from Vegas and California myself for a few years, I understand where he is coming from. They are very big dreamers out there with a dare to have it all attitude which is really nice. I learned a lot from his videos and they encouraged me to open up to a lot of new things I was turned off to before and I'm very grateful to him for that now. 

These reminders are really valuable Susan and a great place to go when you need a little encouragement/inspo. All things ARE possible - the mind body connection is  a 2-way street. Need to use both. This is mind food! (Text gone wonky but will post anyways.) Cheers

I must admit being a Brit this kind of thing just makes me laugh ..its so un British LOL..and I just think "scam artist' or 'marketing ploy"..BUT ..what he is doing is using these methods for a US audience as that what your used to, and it might get through to some people..so all power to his six pack !

I'm tired of the bare chested food preparing videos. I have nothing against a ripped physique, and if they have a great body, good for them. Now put on a shirt before preparing food. I cannot stand hair in my food!

Thank you, Susan, for the video you posted on October 10, 2012. I just sat down and watched it. I found it to be wholly fascinating. Can't imagine what it would be like to be that self-sustaining.

Susan : ) said:

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2018   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service