Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

Markus Rothkranz is pretty well-known
in the Raw Food Community,

but some may not have heard of him.

He is a very radical dude,

but he has gotten radical results
for himself from living this lifestyle!

Peoples' lives from all over the globe
have been radically changed as well!

His Message is BOLD...Eye-opening and Earth Shaking...
Let it RAWK YOUR WORLD and Change YOUR LIFE!!

People are motivated to GO 100% RAW for many reasons...
Sometimes it is because they are very sick and in crisis...
Sometimes they want to lose a few pounds...
Whatever YOUR reason...DO IT NOW!!

It's time to be healthy, alive and beautiful again! : )

Let Markus know that Raw Food Rehab sent you if you purchase this or any item from his site.

Views: 631

Replies to This Discussion

Have seen this before and LOVE IT!!!
Well alrighty... nothing like a muscle ripped guy without a shirt first thing in the morning! LOL... He is right. Very theatrical... and Americans like that so maybe they will listen?!
Right on the money ...
Thanks Susan, I love these.
Wow! if that doesn't motivate you, what will? That was awesome!
Go Raw Now Trailer....great presentation, monster motivator...good job Markus!! Thanks a bunch, Susan!! :-)
Just what I needed...thanks for posting these!!
What if you KNOW your lawn has been treated with seriously dangerous chemicals/weed killers in the past?
I find that the dramatic flair makes me immediately skeptical. I know what he says is true, but I think the message could have more impact if it was more simplistic. The flashiness detracts from the truth of his message. Sorry, I don't want to come across as a hater, and I do agree that this message needs to be heard, but is this the right way?

That said, thank you, Susan, for posting this! I know what he says is true, but I so often need to be reminded of how my diet choices really, truly affect me. I hope I didn't come across as disrespectful based on my critique of his medium. :)
However, those last few videos were uh-MAH-zing! I have always dreaded gardening, but those videos make me want to walk outside with a flashlight and start identifying my "weeds"! Ah! So cool! It's so very hard to believe that I grew up eating processed foods and was told that foods that grew wild were dangerous. I'm going to have to do some research on wild edibles since I can't afford those videos, but wow! Very cool!

Chelsea said:
I find that the dramatic flair makes me immediately skeptical. I know what he says is true, but I think the message could have more impact if it was more simplistic. The flashiness detracts from the truth of his message. Sorry, I don't want to come across as a hater, and I do agree that this message needs to be heard, but is this the right way?

That said, thank you, Susan, for posting this! I know what he says is true, but I so often need to be reminded of how my diet choices really, truly affect me. I hope I didn't come across as disrespectful based on my critique of his medium. :)
Wow I said it before. There is so much info on this site. Seek more Markus stuff and you shall find. Man everyday I find something that inspires me. Thanks Susan.
Susan...... WOW WOW WOW
I throughly enjoyed all of these videos.
Thanks for sharing. Be Well Go RAW

Darlene Mathews

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2017   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service