Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

I miss you

Views: 123

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kathleen - 

Since I am not making videos, facilitating online programs or initiatives, the traffic on the site is much less. However - our Facebook presence continues to grow every day, as does our following on Pinterest. I have decided to leave this site up as a resource for the community, but it is not active at this time.

Yes, as someone new to endeavoring to eat wholly raw, I have used this site to ask questions and get input.  

Thank you, Paula. I'm glad that you're finding useful information here!!

Paula Whaley said:

Yes, as someone new to endeavoring to eat wholly raw, I have used this site to ask questions and get input.  

yep, I am here everyday...but I am on facebook more actively.

I personally now find Facebook to be far too cumbersome and prefer this website and the way it is set up.

Thanks Penni. What is Pinterest. I'll check it out

Penni said:

Hi Kathleen - 

Since I am not making videos, facilitating online programs or initiatives, the traffic on the site is much less. However - our Facebook presence continues to grow every day, as does our following on Pinterest. I have decided to leave this site up as a resource for the community, but it is not active at this time.

Thanks Susan. What facebook page are you talking about? I'll check it out
Susan : ) said:

yep, I am here everyday...but I am on facebook more actively.

We share raw food recipes, articles, and other points of interest in very easy to find "boards" on Pinterest. We do the same on our Facebook page - but Pinterest just makes relevant articles and recipes easier to find - based on the user's interest.

www.pinterest.com/rawfoodrehab

www.facebook.com/rawfoodrehab

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2017   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service