Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

Woodstock Fruit Festival 2012 Documentary - Watch Now!

The 2012 festival was ground breaking once again! Only in it's second year, it was more successful than 2011, with more than 100% growth in attendance. The new larger venue, created the safe for a spectacular event to share with new friends and loved ones. 

The nonprofit festival hopes to fill to capacity in 2013 with 700 attendees as the movement towards a raw fruit based diet continues to grow and grow. You can learn more by going to www.TheWoodstockFruitFestival.com

Enjoy the free viewing of this awesome documentary!

Views: 298

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great!  I am taking a lunch break...perfect to watch right now!

I LOVE the watermelons!!!

I was given this trip by my husband for our 25th wedding anniversary! Thank you honey!

I am front left in this picture.  I made some amazing new friends, learned from great speakers, hiked a mountain, tried yoga, danced, and played in the lake. Abundant fruits and vegetables, and nothing else, made eating low-fat, raw-vegan easy.  People from all over the world with one thing in common, a desire to eat fruits and vegetables, and yet there was an openness, joy, energy and freedom to be yourself.

Grab a fruit, slice it open and dive in! 

Kind of reminds me of Raw Food Rehab! I wish all of us at the hab could get together like this! I do love our mansion!

WOW! I'm a 60's lovechild so you know I'm diggin' this! It also reminds me of our Pow Wow celebrations ;)) I wanna drink outta that watermelon too! I doubt  i'd be able to make it there but I love it just the same! Best of luck to everyone for all the GREAT years ahead!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Celebrating the Release of our friend Lisa Viger's New Book!

Support for Yourself & for Raw Food Rehab

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service