Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

I've stepped into a fresh start with a certainty that 2016 is going to be a really powerful year. Would you like to join me?

I've been feeling a shift in my energy for quite sometime, but in recent months I've begun acting on the intuitive nudges that I've been receiving. Many of us have been getting these internal feelings, sensations, impressions that it is time. Time for all of the work, energy, effort, patience, prayers & tears to produce a harvest in which our goals and deepest desires will become actualized in huge, life changing ways.

I want for you to REALLY think about, meditate on and pray about your deepest heart's desires. Those yearnings that run deep inside of you, that move your soul.

What is calling to you? What do you really REALY want at your deepest heart level?
I believe that our desires are part of something bigger than ourselves. And that they are seeking us with the same fervor as we are seeking them.

Your desire is not separate from you, but you may have become so consumed by the cares and busyness of life that you have lost touch with your desires and passions. I'm asking you to take the time to get quiet, get clear about what your highest and best self is trying to tell you. That part of you is always asking you to get reconnected. It is time for you and your wisest, highest self to have some quality time together.

Get clear about what your heart truly desires, and I strongly encourage you to write it down. In detail. Write as if money and fear are not objects - write only as if there is abundance, love and light. Something magic, powerful and divine can be created in this atmosphere.

Write about your desires in all areas of your life; career, relationships, finances, health, family, spiritual, etc. and remember…your desire is a part of something bigger than yourself.

I am ready for my deepest desires to come into being and I've set my mind, heart, body & spirit to be in unison for it.  I believe that those desires and goals want to become real just as much as I want them to. You have to get your vision, then feel it, visualize it, own it and know it with clarity. Claim the desires of your heart with confidence. With faith.

Because you are worthy of it coming into reality. You are worthy to receive it.
Life here on earth is mysterious and profound. We are rotating around the sun, traveling 66,000 mph, breathing life-giving oxygen, drinking water, eating food from the earth and experiencing consciousness. Life is a miracle.

We are blessed with this miracle of life. Our deepest desires are our calling. I believe that every true desire we have is inspired by God, our creator, the life-force of the universe. When we are in alignment with our true selves, we see that we are also in alignment with that Power that created this planet and all of the universe. It is mind blowing when you think about it.

As you write your desires, ask yourself, “Will my Desire benefit others when it comes to pass? Who else will have their lives enriched?” When our desires come straight from our inspired hearts, there outcomes will benefit others. You know your desire is from the right place when it connects to the greater good of others in some way.

No minimizing yourself or small thinking. Please do not allow thoughts or feelings of self-criticism or unworthiness - certain signs that your ego is running the show, not your your higher, wiser, spiritual self. Do not allow fear or negativity - this is about you rising up, taking charge and stepping on to the stage of your life. It is your time to shine.

Together, let's make everyday count, starting now. Set your intentions and dreams alive by writing them down. Let us agree that 2016 will be THE year to stop playing small and that we will say NO to living in fear. Let's join together with courage and go in the direction of our truest heart's desires and that we will take the necessary actions to bring them into our reality.

Thank you for reading and I would absolutely LOVE it if you would like to share anything that comes up for you as you were reading this. AND if you would like to share your deepest heart's desires in the comments or in a private message to me, I will promise to stand with you, believing with you, for them to be so.

Views: 1258

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amen :)

Great post Penni! So glad to see you here and to be back. You have expressed my feelings on so many levels.

Up until 8/2014, I was on a path of independence and living a life I thought was getting me back on my feet after major life changes. But fate was not done with me and there are always more lessons to be learned. While riding my bike home from work, I was hit by a car driven by a 19 yr old young man. I am fortunate to be alive. Fast forward to today, recovered from a plateau tibial fracture...two falls in my home...most recent was 10/2015...I'm at the halfway mark of healing from a proximal humerus fracture. I now walk with a cane and have a diagnosis of complex regional pain syndrome. I was off of all medications for 3 mos before this recent fall so I know I can do this again soon. I've learned the amazing beauty of my body and how it heals...actually deeply feeling the healing. Excrutiating pain, worse then childbirth. I've survived through it all. I've kept a positive attitude even though the excrutiating pain had me begging to die so I would not have to feel it. I knew from the previous injuries that recovery is always there if you work to obtain it and this time...it's far less recovery then before. I am praying that the CRPS will dissipate and not stay with me...time will tell.

Meanwhile, I have been catapulted into a period of overwhelming creativity. Previously I had over a decade of a creative dry period that I thought would not end. But the healing period allowed me time to slow way down, to reflect, to make choices whether I was going to sit on a pity pot or use that time to grow. And I watered my roots and I began to grow indeed. I've now found a passion in my graphic design called surface pattern design and I am creating like crazy. I'm doodling and sketching again, repurposing illustrations I had done decades ago and I am working toward licensing my artwork on fabrics, interior design, clothing, housewares etc. I lost my full-time job, now down to one day per week where I was working up until the accident. My dream is to continue using this time to get my artwork out there for licensing and to gain momentum as I generate an income doing what I love...being a creative artist.

Love you all. Keep dreaming and creating your dream into a reality. I'm a work in progress too.

As always, your beautiful, inspiring spirit shines through, Penni.

I love that you connect our desires with our highest purpose. In my mind that means the purpose that God has for me. It's always the fear and the small thinking that stops me.

I am going to print this out and hang it next to my desk as a reminder. Thank you for sharing!

Thank you for your inspiration.

Thank you all SO much for taking the time to read my post. It makes me happy to know some of you are still around here! Also, thanks for sharing your stories, experiences, dreams and challenges. We all have had our struggles and insecurities, and it has been those very things that are often our best teachers. 

I have lots of plans about what is coming in 2016. I look forward to sharing more in the weeks to come. I'm also looking forward to making more videos and being in regular communication with you. I want to create a questionnaire of some sort to see where everyone is in their lives and how I can best use my resources to be a support. I love the learning, connecting and transformations that can happen within a community setting. 

Again - thank you for sharing with me. Love you xoxo

2016 the Year to stop playing small...what a great idea!!!!!!!!!!! and NO living in fear....

I had decided that 2015 was going to be a year for change and I changed my job and got myself on a real strict 3 month raw food diet + 2 hours minimum of walking a day and lost 33 pounds, and I was looking for a goal for 2016...and that thing of not playing small is a big idea and I am 100% for it, so thank you Penni for being (as usual) such an inspiration. I will follow all the steps..writing down etc...I understand that one has to be really clear with what one wants and that sometimes takes time so tomorrow Dec 1st...perfect!!!!! one month before the new year, new goal.... it has time to sink in...

I have had a desire to write a book for a long time...but the fear.....that fear ....so this year I won't be living in fear...and fear of what after all?   

I love the sentence: "...stepping on to the stage of your life".... That is exactly what I needed to hear.

Thank you very very very  much for this post, it is what I needed to hear. Really.

Hope you are doing well..... and everyone ta RFR

Great post Kathleen....what a journey that was since that accident and you wake up being a new person  and almost the one you wanted to be, amazing what life has for us sometimes, I also think that you must have a good positive attitude too. Good luck!

Kathleen Ruhl said:

Great post Penni! So glad to see you here and to be back. You have expressed my feelings on so many levels.

Up until 8/2014, I was on a path of independence and living a life I thought was getting me back on my feet after major life changes. But fate was not done with me and there are always more lessons to be learned. While riding my bike home from work, I was hit by a car driven by a 19 yr old young man. I am fortunate to be alive. Fast forward to today, recovered from a plateau tibial fracture...two falls in my home...most recent was 10/2015...I'm at the halfway mark of healing from a proximal humerus fracture. I now walk with a cane and have a diagnosis of complex regional pain syndrome. I was off of all medications for 3 mos before this recent fall so I know I can do this again soon. I've learned the amazing beauty of my body and how it heals...actually deeply feeling the healing. Excrutiating pain, worse then childbirth. I've survived through it all. I've kept a positive attitude even though the excrutiating pain had me begging to die so I would not have to feel it. I knew from the previous injuries that recovery is always there if you work to obtain it and this time...it's far less recovery then before. I am praying that the CRPS will dissipate and not stay with me...time will tell.

Meanwhile, I have been catapulted into a period of overwhelming creativity. Previously I had over a decade of a creative dry period that I thought would not end. But the healing period allowed me time to slow way down, to reflect, to make choices whether I was going to sit on a pity pot or use that time to grow. And I watered my roots and I began to grow indeed. I've now found a passion in my graphic design called surface pattern design and I am creating like crazy. I'm doodling and sketching again, repurposing illustrations I had done decades ago and I am working toward licensing my artwork on fabrics, interior design, clothing, housewares etc. I lost my full-time job, now down to one day per week where I was working up until the accident. My dream is to continue using this time to get my artwork out there for licensing and to gain momentum as I generate an income doing what I love...being a creative artist.

Love you all. Keep dreaming and creating your dream into a reality. I'm a work in progress too.

I loved your article. ..best one ever! This is so inspiring. Love and hugs...Thank you for following your dreams and passion.

I've just logged into rawfoodrehab after some time away.  Reading this has reminded me of all I have been missing.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2017   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service