Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

One of my most favorite web stops each morning is The Daily Love. If you haven't checked out Mastin Kipp and what he is up to with his thriving blog that dishes up heaps of daily inspiration, learned wisdom & overall feel-good vibes, I encourage you to get plugged in! The following statement was in my inbox this morning and it seems like a great thought collector for this first day of 2013: 

"Make New Year's goals. Dig within, and discover what you would like to have happen in your life this year. This helps you do your part. It is an affirmation that you're interested in fully living life in the year to come. 

Goals give us direction. They put a powerful force into play on a universal, conscious, and subconscious level. Goals give our life direction.

What would you like to have happen in your life this year?
What would you like to do, to accomplish?
What good would you like to attract into your life?
What particular areas of growth would you like to have happen to you?
What blocks, or character defects, would you like to have removed?

What would you like to attain? Little things and big things?
Where would you like to go?
What would you like to have happen in friendship and love?
What would you like to have happen in your family life?

What problems would you like to see solved?
What decisions would you like to make?
What would you like to happen in your career?

Write it down. Take a piece of paper, a few hours of your time, and write it all down - as an affirmation of you, your life, and your ability to choose. Then let it go.

The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals."
Melody Beattie

I would love it if you'd like to share some of the answers to those questions to the comments below.  I really want to hear from you as we are beginning this new year, full of possibilities and promise!

Views: 517

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am welcoming more JOY & EASE along with Laughter, Lightness and overflowing LOVE into this fresh new year.

Today I am clearing the space in my home and my heart for new creative energies flowing into my heart's desires fulfilled.

AND I am making my first ever batch of cacao flavored kale chips - this seems a fitting snack for a JOYOUS new journey into 2013.  Love & blessings to you all.

This is wonderful!!  "....clearing the space in my home and my heart for new creative energies flowing into my heart's desires fulfilled."  What a beautiful picture this paints!

And the cacao kale chips will be a perfect taste treat to celebrate life!! 

Much love and many blessings to you, Janet!!

Janet Carol Ryan said:

I am welcoming more JOY & EASE along with Laughter, Lightness and overflowing LOVE into this fresh new year.

Today I am clearing the space in my home and my heart for new creative energies flowing into my heart's desires fulfilled.

AND I am making my first ever batch of cacao flavored kale chips - this seems a fitting snack for a JOYOUS new journey into 2013.  Love & blessings to you all.

I subscribe to Mastin Kipp!

Thank you Penni! I am so grateful to you for opening the doors of this 'very special place in cyber space'(is that one of Susan's signature sayings?) and for your continuing inspiration - you are a bright light in the world! 

Penni said:

This is wonderful!!  "....clearing the space in my home and my heart for new creative energies flowing into my heart's desires fulfilled."  What a beautiful picture this paints!

And the cacao kale chips will be a perfect taste treat to celebrate life!! 

Much love and many blessings to you, Janet!!

Janet Carol Ryan said:

I personally want to increase my degree of thankfulness everyday.  To spend more time enjoying this journey God has placed before me and not sweat the small things.  To give myself over to a passionate, intimate, selfless relationship with my Creator.  To help those around me unveil a more healthy vibrant version of themselves in 2013 - nutrition & fitness are not our enemies.  I am grateful!

WOW - you typed a mouthful - LOL!!  Seriously, Monica, that is so meaningful.  To give ourselves over to be fueled and used as an instrument of peace, passion, love and light.  I want nothing more, because all things worthwhile flow from that.

Monica Hall said:

I personally want to increase my degree of thankfulness everyday.  To spend more time enjoying this journey God has placed before me and not sweat the small things.  To give myself over to a passionate, intimate, selfless relationship with my Creator.  To help those around me unveil a more healthy vibrant version of themselves in 2013 - nutrition & fitness are not our enemies.  I am grateful!

can you share that recipe????

Happy New Year.....This year I believe will be the best of my 53 years....I understand priorities ...  within, outward & spiritually.  I know that my home is going to have a makeover, letting go of all that does not serve me anymore...hoping that it can serve others and give joy & happiness....this is going to be a year of letting go...creating the atmosphere mentally, physically and spiritually that I so much desire for myself and my family.

Love everything that I've read so far! Some very powerful statements from everyone. I'm making this my best year ever. I'm letting go of all thoughts, people, places, and anything else that no long serves me. I'm dedicating this year to getting my mojo back so to speak. Be more present, more connected to my higher self and god, and to welcome each day with gratitude, joy, peace, and love in my heart. I'm also scheduling a 3 month juice feast this summer.

Wonderful thoughts -letting go, welcoming each day with gratitude, nutrition and fitness as friends, joy and ease.

I am hoping for more clarity in seeing where my energies are best spent, to set realistic goals and to make each day count positively (without creating undue stress).

RFR is a beautiful global community refuge and a well of inspiration and support as we move forward in our personal and collective journeys.

Thank you everyone <3 

In 2013 I am opening up a whole new level of confidence and love for my body, what I believe in, what I do and who I am. I am eliminating fear and doubt, and replacing them with strength and courage, I am learning from the past and investing in me for the future and staying positive no matter what i may face. I am ready to create my own footsteps in the sands :)  

“Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.” 

I enjoy the new year every year. It is always a time of renewal. Here's what January 1st has meant to me in my life:

1/5/93..... Last time I EVER had a cigarette. This is the day I made Jesus Savior AND Lord in my life. I prayed He would make it like I never smoked. I was free from the desire to EVER smoke again. This worked so well that ......

1/1/95 ....  Last time I ever smoked pot. I know... how could you still smoke weed & say Jesus was in your life. Well there was quite a battle for my very self those 2 years. Getting high, then watching Christian TV.... it was crazy. I prayed the same prayer again and sure enough.... never even had a desire to toke a blunt. Keep in mind that for the 3 months leading up to 1/1/95 I got high multiple times EVERY day!!

1/1/96 Last drink of alcohol I ever had. Then on 12/17/96 found out I was going to be a dad again after a 17 year haitus. Jesus freed me , then sent me a son!!!! It's so different raising a child in a SUBSTANCE free home!!!

I only pray that this testimony will help ignite the desire in all of us to be ALL we can be thru Christ.... every day!!!

God's love to ALL!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2017   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service