Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

Today I made a video which is just a continuation of my most recent shared conversations here at RFR and on Facebook...

If you would like to be part of what I am creating in the way of community support for December and would like to make a donation of any size, the link is:  http://bit.ly/1bEfbXy

With any size donation, I will email you a confirmation and once the new landing space has the finishing touches on it, I will email you the link to come log in. It will be fairly bare bones at this time, but I am excited about the possibilities of a truly authentic new creation. 

If you are looking for support in attaining or maintaining a 100% raw lifestyle, I want to encourage you to join with my dear friend, Dara Dubinet at: www.youtube.com/daradubinet 

She also has a fantastic community site  and you can sign up with More from Dara here: - http://tinyurl.com/morewithdara

It is just $10/mo and you receive exclusive videos from Dara; Dara's Blog, Ask Renee, much more.

I thank you so much for watching and appreciate you.

Views: 1983

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you dear Penni......I look forward to being part of this family.

There is no video.....just the text.

Oh, Penni, you said some things in here that broke my heart -- like when you were questioning who are you to do this when there are so many amazing people out there.  You ARE one of those amazing people.  As far as I'm concerned, you are THE amazing person.  You said that when the student is ready, the teacher will appear.  I was ready those many years ago, and you appeared.  I remember when I found you, watched your first video, saw that smile, heard that laugh, and knew ... I would be following you for a very long time.  I lost weight with you.  I got healthy with you.  My lupus went into remission with you.  I stopped all my physical pain with you.  My faith came back with you.  I started loving myself again with you.

Does that mean I'm 100% raw, or even 100% vegan, or 100% gluten free or 100% anything?  No.  I even eat fish once in awhile, so guess I'm not 100% vegetarian either.  But what I am is still 100% behind you and in your corner and have 100% faith in you.

The reason for that faith in you is because you're honest, you're courageous, you're not afraid to be human and to admit, often with that wonderful chuckle of yours, your humanness.  You ARE a leader and a teacher, an encourager and an inspiration.

I will be supporting you as you go forward in whatever you decide to do.  We need more people who listen to their hearts and follow where it leads.  That's how we're going to heal -- ourselves and our planet.  And that's what you do and encourage us to do.  I love you, Penni.  Now carry on, knowing you are so loved.

Oh Mary - big tears over here after reading your words of purity and kindness. You are one of my main lead angels since the very beginning. The last thing I would ever want to do is to cause any of our dear ones to stumble on their healing path and so I have been quiet about a lot my thoughts because I know they aren't all in alignment with some of the current leaders who have such passionate followings. But my "time out" has really helped me to realize some things about life that seem even more important than the food. 

So God Bless you for for taking the time to watch, read and care. Your words & good thoughts/intentions/prayers are golden to me as I move forward. Much love to you. Always.

Mary M. said:

Oh, Penni, you said some things in here that broke my heart -- like when you were questioning who are you to do this when there are so many amazing people out there.  You ARE one of those amazing people.  As far as I'm concerned, you are THE amazing person.  You said that when the student is ready, the teacher will appear.  I was ready those many years ago, and you appeared.  I remember when I found you, watched your first video, saw that smile, heard that laugh, and knew ... I would be following you for a very long time.  I lost weight with you.  I got healthy with you.  My lupus went into remission with you.  I stopped all my physical pain with you.  My faith came back with you.  I started loving myself again with you.

Does that mean I'm 100% raw, or even 100% vegan, or 100% gluten free or 100% anything?  No.  I even eat fish once in awhile, so guess I'm not 100% vegetarian either.  But what I am is still 100% behind you and in your corner and have 100% faith in you.

The reason for that faith in you is because you're honest, you're courageous, you're not afraid to be human and to admit, often with that wonderful chuckle of yours, your humanness.  You ARE a leader and a teacher, an encourager and an inspiration.

I will be supporting you as you go forward in whatever you decide to do.  We need more people who listen to their hearts and follow where it leads.  That's how we're going to heal -- ourselves and our planet.  And that's what you do and encourage us to do.  I love you, Penni.  Now carry on, knowing you are so loved.

Jennifer - here is a direct link: http://youtu.be/FsjHuZOD7Z0

Jennifer Tucholski said:

There is no video.....just the text.

Perfectly said Mary. I'm in total agreement.

Mary M. said:

Dear Penni

I've missed you : )

You have always been a shining light and an inspiration to so many and so generously given of your time and knowledge - thank you : )

Looking forward to this new chapter of our lives and there's no time like the present.

Lots of love Angela X

PS  I don't always comment but I've always been here!

Avril and Bill, you both are two of my shining lights as well.  We have walked this path towards health together.  As Penni said, we can agree on more fruits and veggies.  Greens are nature's magic food.  But the older I get the more I realize I don't have all the right answers, or probably any of them for that matter.  I try to listen to my body and see what makes me feel the best, what gives me the best outcomes on my medical tests and stick as closely to that as I can.  I don't always succeed.  I do know, though, I do best in a group of relatively like-minded seekers.  Anything Penni has led has always provided that.

Avril, I also was not able to carry out a total 100% raw food lifestyle, but I do eat more raw than I did before finding RFR and all of you.  So glad we will be moving forward together again!

Avril said:

I feel Mary you are a perfect spokeswoman for so many of us!  I would loved to have continued a 'total raw food lifestyle' but alas, I'm unable to follow through! 

Penni, whatever twists your journey will take, I do feel that you have been annoited for this task, and will be given whatever is needed to equip you for what you need to do.  I think that is why it was so hard to walk away from all of this.  I think you "happened" to find your Flip when you were ready to use it again. :-) Just like you lost it when you were not feeling like your heart was in it any more... 

Like Marianne Williamson says, who are you to NOT do this?  Whom do we serve by playing small and not sharing what we've learned and what we're learning, right?  So, other people may have been sharing your journey for a time, and have gotten what they needed.  If you take a slightly different path, who is to say which is the right one?  All you can do, and all you have ever done, is be honest about where you are and where you are headed.  Yes, you will probably be condemned by some people, but we all know that some of those people (not naming names, but ahem...I think you know) are not happy unless they are condemning someone.  Anyway, you are not put on this earth to live up to their expectations, or mine, or anyone's but yours and God's. 

This is what I know: you are loving and kind and wise.  You shine.  You are more than what you put in your face.  You have helped countless people and created a special place that has helped so many people heal.  I for one, can't wait to see what you'll create next, and the family that we will build there.  <3 <3<3

Looking forward to this next phase… thank you for letting us join in and participate. You are a warm. wonderful person with a big heart and that is a genuine  statement from me to you! Let's get cookin' or rawkin'! <3

Beautifully said.  And what a wonderful tribute to know that a persons work has affected a life in this way.  I am with you in your comments.  I may not be 100% raw (and eat fish too, so not 100% vegetarian), but what I have learned on these pages is bringing me back to health and creating a lifestyle that I can enjoy the rest of my life.

Mary M. said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2018   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service