Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

I feel so blessed to have met some truly amazing people this past weekend while in Stephenville, Texas. One special individual is Steve Crider from Chickasha, Oklahoma. For the last 11 weeks, Steve has been changing his life, one sip at a time. A 40 year old photographer and Realtor who woke up one days sick and tried of being sick and tired, Steve embarked on a 100 day juice fast to lost weight and get healthy. In the past 77 days, Steve has kicked over 70 pounds to the curb and is realizing that the man he was then is no longer the man he is today. Look at the difference in just 50 days of being on just juice:

Today I am sharing a couple of videos that Steve has on his You Tube channel from our time in Stephenville - but I want to encourage you to go subscribe to his channel, friend him here at the Hab and connect on Facebook. I sense big things coming from Steve and I know your encouragement and support would mean a lot to him as he continues his juice fast and journey of total life transformation.

Views: 2125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great job!!! :)
Steve! You are so articulate and a great motivator for the raw vegan movement!  You present yourself as sincere and real and that goes a long way.  Stay raw and meditating my friend as your life transitions....a quote from Patabhi Jois: Practice, all is coming, all is coming!  Yaaaay!
It makes me wish I was in Stephenville TOO!! This had to be such an amazing meeting and an awesome part to your raw journey. I am so glad we are getting to share in some of your experiences. Blessings to All!
I'm so glad this was posted :) I am watching his vids now :) I really resonate with his personality and brutal honestly. Thanks again for posting this. Steve, thanks for letting us be a part of your journey :) You're doing a wonderful thing ~ for yourself and all of us that you've let into your life :) Jennifer

Wonderful Job Steve,

Great answer Penn & Darabell

Awesome job Steve! Very inspiring to see the transformation, and in such a short period of time!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2018   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service