Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

I feel so blessed to have met some truly amazing people this past weekend while in Stephenville, Texas. One special individual is Steve Crider from Chickasha, Oklahoma. For the last 11 weeks, Steve has been changing his life, one sip at a time. A 40 year old photographer and Realtor who woke up one days sick and tried of being sick and tired, Steve embarked on a 100 day juice fast to lost weight and get healthy. In the past 77 days, Steve has kicked over 70 pounds to the curb and is realizing that the man he was then is no longer the man he is today. Look at the difference in just 50 days of being on just juice:

Today I am sharing a couple of videos that Steve has on his You Tube channel from our time in Stephenville - but I want to encourage you to go subscribe to his channel, friend him here at the Hab and connect on Facebook. I sense big things coming from Steve and I know your encouragement and support would mean a lot to him as he continues his juice fast and journey of total life transformation.

Views: 2143

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow, Steve. that is real dedication to your health and wellness! keep taking great care of yourself.

Congratulations on your continued juice feast and Have a Rawtastic Day, Steve!
Steve, Welcome to the Hab! It is an absolutely wonderful mansion! Congratulations on your continuted success!! You are a great inspiration

Thank you Steve!  I am inspired! 

I wanted to say more about your videos here, but words escape me.

very awesome man!!  it was great to have the opportunity to meet him!

Steve, You haven't lost your sense of humor!  Thanks for the inspiration. I've been afraid to try only juice, I think I'll be hungry.  maybe I'll try it sometime.  I'll watch your videos before I ask questions.  Keep on the positive path toward your goals.  Vike

Steven T Crider said:

1. CARROT AND APPLE, A SUPER SMOOTHIE(I HAVE A VIDEO ON HOW MAKE IT) MEAN GREEN MY WAY, 

2. I HAVE ONLY WORKED OUT 28 DAYS IN 77 i HAD A CAR WREAK 30 DAY AGO AND HAD TO STOP BUT STILL NO PAIN MEDS.

3. I FEEL GREAT ALL DAY,NO CRAMPING,I HAVE MORE FOCUS, THE FIRST 10 DAYS ARE THE HARDEST AND YOU #2 A LOT LOL.

AND THANK YOU

Michael Stedman said:

Great inspirational story! Lots of questions from those that may be considering doing something similar.

What did you drink? Variety?  

Did you also work out?

What side effects +/-?

"Inquiring minds want to know".   :)

So inspirational.  Amazing!
Wow Steve...great job! Loved your video's posted here! Will go and watch the YouTube channel for the rest of them.

STEVE  I know you would become famous some day,LOLOLOLO.   

LOVE RICK

should drink smoothie 3 time a day daily?

Great job, Steve! You're very inspiring. : )
Wow, that's quite a difference.   You're turning into a real chick magnet!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

Blog Posts

I'm back, and desperate for healing...

Posted by Silmiriel on February 16, 2017 at 12:53pm 5 Comments

So, back after 3 years :)

Posted by Winterdrop on January 22, 2017 at 9:23am 1 Comment

Water fast

Posted by nancy Mahardy on May 24, 2016 at 10:06pm 0 Comments

Back on a juice feast day 5