Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

Raised in a Sicilian family, Haylee Otto has always had a passion for food. Her formal culinary education began at Francis Tuttle Institute, where she completed the two-year culinary program in 2003. This training fueled her desire to be in the kitchen. The following year she enrolled in the College of Culinary Arts at Johnson and Wales University in Denver, Colorado. Though her love of cooking continued, Haylee furthered her education with a Bachelors degree in Organizational Communication from the University of Central Oklahoma.

Looking to expand her culinary knowledge and venture into a healthier style of cooking, Haylee began managing the raw/vegan kitchen at 105 Degrees in Oklahoma City. It was during this time that she started to fully understand the benefits of a diet rich in whole, unprocessed foods. Eager to share this lifestyle with others, she helped develop and taught over 200 hours of curriculum for the Matthew Kenney Academy, the only classically structured raw/vegan culinary school in the world. Haylee currently heads up the production team at The Raw Chef with Russell James who is one of the world's leading raw/vegan chefs. Haylee is involved in recipe creation, culinary education, and culinary video production for The Raw Chef Homestudy Courses. She also is also an educator and facilitator at The Raw Chef's online community.

Check out all the exciting happenings at The Raw Chef and connect with Haylee on Facebook!

Views: 481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Haylee is great!! : )  Following her for sure!!

I wish Haylee would want a visit here to Baja where I've opened Rawgoddess  Green Smoothies and have (what feels like) an enormous job ahead of me because people are asking for a raw vegan culinary school here and I need to design a curriculum. It's something I realize I've been planning to do for a while now ...

I'm used to playing with food without recipes which poses a few problems unless I teach it that way and that is my trademark. Any thoughts?

Thank you!

Do you want to visit Baja Haylee? :-)

What a great and informative interview.  Thanks Penni for introducing me to her!  Loved this. 

I really enjoyed this video with Haylee. I will have to check out more of her stuff. Thank you Penni...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2018   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service