Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

Rockin' Wellness Superfood Shake Giveaway - ENTER NOW!

This discussion has been closed and winners are being drawn!

Last week I announced the new release of :

Rockin' Wellness - Recipes to Improve Your Focus.Energy.Mood

Rockin' Wellness was created by two music-loving, health-minded individuals who agree that optimal health and function are the true keys, to not only survive, but to also thrive in any walk of life.

Co-owner, Seth Luker, a music tour manager, has fought off stage IV cancer twice and his business partner Mike Wall, a musician and self-taught health guru who continues to battle an adult form of muscular dystrophy, know how important it is to maintain peak performance while on the go. Rockin’ Wellness was created from the heart by these two men who have been on an extreme journey of healing. 

Seth & Mike have researched and sought out the best ingredients that the world has to offer and through much trial and error, developed this amazing and energizing drink. So, whether someone is traveling for a living, working a 9 to 5 desk job or is a busy mom or college student, Rockin' Wellness makes it  effortless to enjoy a delicious mix of raw cacao, goji berries, chia seeds, hulled hemp seeds, yerba mate, maca root and more. Rockin’ Wellness is a great tasting, easy-to-make shake mix that aids in weight maintenance and provides a healthy probiotic blend focusing on pure plant based nutrition.

Rockin' Wellness - Recipes to Improve Your Focus.Energy.Mood was created by Cleanse America founder Paul Risse and yours truly.  The recipes were designed to help support, invigorate and heal your body, while enticing and satisfying your palate. So, not only is Rockin’ Wellness an incredible addition to your morning or post-workout shake – it is also ideal when used as a foundational addition to the recipes you eat and enjoy for life!

Click here to order your copy of  ($9.99)

Rockin' Wellness - Recipes to Improve Your Focus.Energy.Mood

And to sweeten the deal for Valentine's Day - Raw Food Rehab, Cleanse America & Rockin' Wellness are offering a bag of Rockin' Wellness Total Body Health Shake (value $50) to 3 lucky winners!  

To enter:

Type your name, where you're from & why you'd like to win a bag of Rockin' Wellness into the comments below.

The winner will be drawn this Wednesday - so be sure to sign up immediately and tune back in here to Raw Food Rehab to see if you are one of our winners!

GOOD LUCK & use this link to tell your friends on Facebook or Twitter: http://ning.it/AE0iOq 

Views: 4100

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Lynn Mozolic,  Silver Spring, MD.  Always looking for something to make me healthier.   Have heard a lot about Rockin Wellness.  Would like to check it out!

Susan Stevens, New Haven, CT. I'd like to win this because it sounds so good!!!

Jennifer from Calabash, NC.....I would love to win this product in order to step up my raw food game. Been going through some health issues and think this would help me tremendously father hearing all it does for your body.

Stephen Loyd in Gouldbusk, TX! Rockin' Wellness is such a great product put out by such great people.  I could certainly use the bag to help me continue on the path to total wellness.  This product is so easy to use and tastes great...and that is in addition to the amazing healthy ingredients.

Michelle T.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I would love to win this so I can show it to my local health food stores here in Toronto - Canada so we can get it in our health food shops!

Catherine Hart - New York 

I've been wanting to try this product since it came out but it is a bit expensive for me. I'd love to do a review on my blog about it!

Rebekah Dick

South Fork, CO

I am always looking for high quality nutrition packed products.

Lisa Bolard, Guilford, CT

I would love to win this to get back on track and continue taking this Path to renew, refresh, and revitalize my entire life!

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2017   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service