Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

REAL JUICE DAILY - Keeping It Real ~ One Sip at a Time (Expanded & Revised 2nd Edition) is available at a very SPECIAL PRICE

 

This top selling eCollection includes nearly 250 pages of information on juicing, juice fasting/feasting and liquid fasting and is a marvelous resource for anyone who is interested in juicing or blending for health.

This 2-piece set is complete with education, inspiration, instruction, color photographs, a comprehensive recipe section, and the complete story of my 3 month juice feast with daily reflections. I believe this book will be a helpful guide and motivator to you if you are considering a juice or liquid fast or if you just want to add more juicy goodness into your daily routine. Real Juice Daily retails for $24.99, but as a special offer to the members of Raw Food Rehab, you can

Order Your Copy Today for just $24.99

***  WINTER SALE PRICE  $14.99 *** 

Once ordered, an email with a link to immediately download your eCollection will arrive to your inbox.  I know you will enjoy this wonderful resource!

Views: 1983

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love all these recipes!  All the information is excellent!

Hi Penni,

Just purchased this, and can't wait to read it. Your the best!

 

Hugs,

 

Sandy Kash

Thank Susan & Sandy!! I appreciate you and hope you really enjoy it all!

Sandy Kash said:

Hi Penni,

Just purchased this, and can't wait to read it. Your the best!

 

Hugs,

 

Sandy Kash

When I have a stable income, I am totally buying this :). It sounds like it would be a really good book and I would love to know more about Penni's reflections during her juice feast :). I love anything autobiographical.

I can't wait to dig in!! Thank you Penni for another book for my collection. 

Hi Penni,

I purchased this early this morning and didn't realize until after the download that I had already purchased this one. Silly me, I am sure if you check the records you will see that I made the purchase twice. Any way I can get a refund for the second purchase? May not be but I had to ask. Love everything of yours I have purchased and all that you do.

Hugs,

Sandy Kash

Of course, Sandy. I am just coming in from a very long day of estate sale prepping.... I will get to this asap : )

Sandy Kash said:

Hi Penni,

I purchased this early this morning and didn't realize until after the download that I had already purchased this one. Silly me, I am sure if you check the records you will see that I made the purchase twice. Any way I can get a refund for the second purchase? May not be but I had to ask. Love everything of yours I have purchased and all that you do.

Hugs,

Sandy Kash

Thank you so much!

Penni said:

Of course, Sandy. I am just coming in from a very long day of estate sale prepping.... I will get to this asap : )

Sandy Kash said:

Hi Penni,

I purchased this early this morning and didn't realize until after the download that I had already purchased this one. Silly me, I am sure if you check the records you will see that I made the purchase twice. Any way I can get a refund for the second purchase? May not be but I had to ask. Love everything of yours I have purchased and all that you do.

Hugs,

Sandy Kash

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2017   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service