Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

I want to invite you to be part of Steve Prussack's (RAW VEGAN RADIO) exciting free event -

Rawpalooza: 2012 Raw Food World Summit 

You have to check out the line up that's planned.  I have been keeping this under wraps, but as of this morning, the event has been announced by Steve and all the amazing speakers have been revealed!

Rawpalooza: 2012 Raw Food World Summit

The event starts on January 23rd, so go ahead and check it out.  And help us spread the word.  You can leave a comment at the bottom of Steve's website which will be shared on your Facebook page.  Let's spread the word of healthy conscious living to our family, friends, and loved ones:

Views: 333

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Penni!  I am so excited to be immersed in teachings from so many wonderful speakers, such as yourself!  You are bolstering my raw food journey yet again! The top speakers online for free is awesome! I don't even need to buy a plane ticket, hotel room or travel meals! 

How exciting! Are you doing it from your home? Very cool ;-)

W

Just what I have been looking for!  This is fantastic!!  Thank you for the link, Penni!  

WOW!! Some serious names. I first became exposed to raw living when I saw the video 'Beautiful Truth' which includes interviews with Charlotte Gerson. Totally worth the $74.95 if you want the DVDs. I can't imaging what an 8 day long seminar would cost to go to. I hope I can see some of these speakers live someday. I won't be able to see everything for free since I work.

I know that my interview will be done in my home via skype or phone.  Some of the content may be done in the studio if the guests are nearby.

WendySmiling said:

How exciting! Are you doing it from your home? Very cool ;-)

W

Does anyone have any info on how to sign in to the website? I was sent the confirmation email with the link, but there was nothing about signing in. I would imagine that I just use my email address since that's what it asks for. Where do I find the mysterious password, though? I tried the ID number I was given for the phone, but no luck. I don't see anything else in the email that might possibly work.

Rawpalooza starts today at 8:30am PST/ 10:30am EST.  With over 50 wonderful speakers in raw food and conscious living; this promises to be the biggest online health event of the year!!  Don't miss it!  http://ning.it/wOCppi

I have been enjoying all the speakers!  

Your interview will be rawsome, Penni!

It really has been a great event so far!  I am excited to share from my heart today - hoping people will be inspired and blessed!  xoxo

Susan : ) said:

I have been enjoying all the speakers!  

Your interview will be rawsome, Penni!

I have you in my calender with an alert, so I will not miss your presentation.  I am so grateful to have found your website.  It has led to many positive things for me. 

Joyfully,

Christine

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2018   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service