Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

Last year we released Raw For The Holidaysa collection of festive and delicious recipes created by the Original Cast of Raw Food Rehab.  The book was already fabulous, but I decided that the collection should be expanded and revised to make it even more comprehensive and appealing! This year's newly edited and expanded edition has over 100 recipes and 65 color photographs.  Here is a list of occasions we cover in Raw For The Holidays:

The Perfect Autumn Day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Snack/Dessert) - 8 recipes
Football Watch Party - 9 recipes
All Hallow's Eve - 9 recipes
Thanksgiving (Breakfast, Dinner & Dessert) - 18 recipes
Enchanted Winter Evening for 2 (or more) - 6 recipes
Hanukkah Dinner - 8 recipes
Holiday Sweets & Party Treats - 10 recipes
Christmas Eve - 9 recipes
Christmas Brunch - 11 recipes
Christmas Dinner - 10 recipes
New Year's Eve - 6 recipes
New Year's Day - 7 recipes

Not only will the purchase of this eBook be a tremendous support and help to you in all of your holiday and celebratory meal planning, but it is also a much appreciated way in which to support the operational costs of this website and to assist us in raising funds so that we can continue to expand our offerings back into this amazing community. 

It would also be great if you would like to help us promote this raw holiday survival guide online through your blogs, on Facebook and through direct email to friends who you think might enjoy this collection of recipes. This collaborative effort was only possible because of the power of community. I am so proud and very eager to get in the kitchen and start un-cooking for the holidays!  I will also be making some of the recipes that don't have photos on upcoming Foodie Friday episodes!

Raw For The Holidays is available now for just $15 through PayPal.  Once I receive notification of your payment, I send the ebook directly to your Inbox.  You will normally receive the book in a very short amount of time, however, please allow up to 10 hours for delivery (if an order comes through after I go to bed, I will send it first thing when I wake up!)

I know this incredible collection of recipes and beautiful photos will be a treasure to you as you continue on your path towards optimum health this holiday season!

Views: 310

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

It worked Penni, printing right now! Thank you! I am getting so many ideas, don't know where to start!
Thank Penni!

I just ordered it and I got it really fast!!!! You are as usual amazing I cant wait to try some of the Recipes out!

xoxo Cinnamon
I am getting ready to order right this minute!!!
Just ordered your book, just love your recipes !!!!!
Hi Penni!
It's late, I know...I'm a night owl! I just paid for the "Raw for the Holidays" ebook via PayPal. I'm excited to try all the recipes. Please send it at your earliest convenience!

Thank you, & God Bless!
Donna Wilson, Atlanta
dlwilson-atl@mindspring.com (my PayPal email address is different, it's a Comcast addie)
770-352-0770

Hello

I plan to order this ebook today, But I was wondering how many of the recipes require dehydration? 

Of the 110 recipes, it looks like about 25 would use a dehydrator.  

Itza-Elena Lore said:

Hello

I plan to order this ebook today, But I was wondering how many of the recipes require dehydration? 

Yay!  Thank You.  I am and will order a dehydrator next month, but, I have family coming to my 100% raw house, and needed recipes fast.  Ordering the ebook now.  Thank You Penni

Penni said:

Of the 110 recipes, it looks like about 25 would use a dehydrator.  

Itza-Elena Lore said:

Hello

Hi Penni,

I tried to get the ebook but a paypal message pops up and tells me that there is a problem on your side.

Have a great day!

Kathy : )

ps: I would like to know if I need a dehydrator for the recipes because I don't have one yet. Thank you

The correct link to this year's book is here: http://rawfoodrehab.ning.com/forum/topics/raw-for-the-holidays

And there are approximately 25 - 30 recipes that could use a dehydrator, but you can use your oven on the lowest setting and leave the door cracked until you get one : )

Kathy Blajerski said:

Hi Penni,

I tried to get the ebook but a paypal message pops up and tells me that there is a problem on your side.

Have a great day!

ps: I would like to know if I need a dehydrator for the recipes because I don't have one yet. Thank you

Thank you Penni,

I've tried to leave the door of my oven open but it's doesn't work, it closes by itself...well I guess the dehydrator is moving up on the list of the things  I need. Is there any that you would recommend? 

Penni said:

The correct link to this year's book is here: http://rawfoodrehab.ning.com/forum/topics/raw-for-the-holidays

And there are approximately 25 - 30 recipes that could use a dehydrator, but you can use your oven on the lowest setting and leave the door cracked until you get one : )

Kathy Blajerski said:

Hi Penni,

Have a great day!

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

Blog Posts

I'm back, and desperate for healing...

Posted by Silmiriel on February 16, 2017 at 12:53pm 5 Comments

So, back after 3 years :)

Posted by Winterdrop on January 22, 2017 at 9:23am 1 Comment

Water fast

Posted by nancy Mahardy on May 24, 2016 at 10:06pm 0 Comments

Back on a juice feast day 5

Posted by Roman G. on May 11, 2016 at 3:35pm 1 Comment