Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

Prize #7 - Breville 900-Watt Variable-Speed Juice Extractor

Celebrating Raw Food Rehab's 2nd Anniversary with the opportunity to win a Breville Ikon Multi-Speed Juice Fountain Juicer!

900 watts and a 5 speed high speed motor that features a built-in electronic smart chip that increases power to the cutting disc under heavy loads. As a result, the filter extracts more juice and can make an 8 ounce glass in just 5 seconds. The 3" feed tube allows for the easy and efficient processing of whole fruits and vegetables, without pre-cutting, slicing or peeling. It is uniquely positioned directly over the center of the cutting disc for better balance and consistent results. The 5 speed settings make the Ikon Juice Fountain the most versatile juice extractor available. The lower speeds are for softer fruits and leafy green vegetables. The higher speeds maximize extraction from dense foods such as apples and carrots.

Please sign into the comments below and tell us your name and where you live. Be sure to click STOP FOLLOWING (you will want to see the words FOLLOW) so you won't receive all the other comments that come in after yours.  

Winners will be announced this coming weekend from members of the 

Raw Balance Leadership Team in Stephenville, Texas. 

If you aren't already a member of Raw Balance, please come join us!!

Views: 2498

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

OH, HOLY MOLY!  Namita from Los Angeles, CA!  I SOOOOO desire this above all others!!!  xo

WOW!!

Erica in Vermont

Drue Hartwell in rainy, but lovely Seattle Washington
Lauren Rivera Kennebunk, ME
Thomasina from Martinsburg, WV!   PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME!  please . . . .

Deni in Neosho, MO

I WANT THIS!!!!!!

Wow Penni-thanks so much for the opportunity to win!!!

Rita from the beautiful, Conover, NC

wowwww Penni. :)

Clare Critchley from Nova Scotia

Yay! Doris from Utah!
Patrice in Australia. Wow what a dreeeam!
Linda from Las Vegas, Nevada...

Amazing!

Stephen Loyd in Gouldbusk, TX!

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2018   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service