Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

Prize #2 - LIVE Foods LIVE Bodies by Jay & Linda Kordich

Jay Kordich has put together an ultimate program designed to help you LIVE LONGER and LIVE BETTER.

For the first time, Jay and Linda Kordich, have assembled their combined 90 years of experience in NUTRITION, JUICE THERAPY and HEALING FOODS in one place. Jay and Linda usually teach the information in this comprehensive program during a 2-day seminar/retreat that costs over $500. But we are offering this comprhensive package to one lucky RFR member as a gift!

The package includes:

Live Foods Live Bodies, 240 page hard cover, full color book
DVD: A Passion for Juice
DVD: The Power of Living Foods
CD: Top 20 Best & Worst Foods
CD: My Life Story, How I Beat The Odds
CD: Live Foods, Live Bodies
CD: The Power of Greens
CD: How to live to be 100

"Jay Kordich looks like a man in his late 50's, and to find out he is in his mid 80's in a true testament to his teachings!" — Steve Syfert

This is Jay's most complete package of materials, all the secrets, all the experience, all the healing and life-giving recipes from the Father of Juicing, Jay Kordich and his wife Linda. The LIVE FOODS LIVE BODIES Program. If you own a juicer this program is the perfect compliment. To learn more about Jay Kordich, his juicers and lifestyle philosophy, click here.

Please sign into the comments below and tell us your name and where you live. Be sure to click STOP FOLLOWING (you will want to see the words FOLLOW) so you won't receive all the other comments that come in after yours.  

Winners will be announced this coming weekend LIVE from members of the Raw Balance Leadership Team in Stephenville, Texas. 

If you aren't already a member of Raw Balance, please come join us!!

Views: 1786

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

KO Manchester NH

Stacey LaBahn

Rochester Hills, MI

Dawn Michelle Waddell, Louisville Kentucky!

:)  !!!!

Kansas

Stephenville

Wendy Sue in Utah
Monica Alcala, Sun City, CA.

Joyanne S.

Alberta Canada

Beth K in Allendale, NJ :)
dottie lakeland
Hello from Long Island  N.Y.
Stephanie, Army wife, husband is currently stationed at Ft Benning, Ga. But I'm a Texan :-)
Tasia from Vancouver

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

Blog Posts

I'm back, and desperate for healing...

Posted by Silmiriel on February 16, 2017 at 12:53pm 5 Comments

So, back after 3 years :)

Posted by Winterdrop on January 22, 2017 at 9:23am 1 Comment

Water fast

Posted by nancy Mahardy on May 24, 2016 at 10:06pm 0 Comments