Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

Real Food Rehab desires to be a safe place of compassion and support.  We have the expectation that each member will be respectful to one another in their communications and will acknowledge that everyone is at a different point along their health journey. We feel it is important for members to respect the individual progress and needs of others as they make lifestyle choices and changes of their own. 

Real Food Rehab was NOT created to be a place of solicitation or marketing of individuals, their businesses, products, programs, websites or blogs. Anything that is posted as an unapproved solicitation will be removed from our community. 

At Real Food Rehab, we have no imposed rigid rules and aren't into labels or dietary dogmas, but we do believe in the power of REAL foods to help heal and rejuvenate the body. We exist to offer inspiration, education and community support for your wellness journey.

BASIC COMMUNITY RULES: 

• Everyone is at a different point along their health journey and we are to respect the individual progress and needs of others as they make lifestyle choices and changes of their own.
  • Everyone must do their best to keep this community drama free and keep their hands to themselves.
  • Posting inappropriate material, such as profanity, personal attacks, nudity, inappropriate, questionable or suggestive material will likely be cause for suspension or removal from the community. We have a very diverse group of guests that range in age from 10 yrs. old to 85+ so one of our priorities is to keep Real Food Rehab a family friendly site.

With Much Respect,

Penni Shelton

Founder & Director

Views: 5003

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great to have you with us in the community, Trish!

Trish said:

Greetings fellow Raw-Fooders - nice to know there are a few of us about - it's been a lifelong journey and passion for me - support and inspiration is really important.

Thanks for the adding me to this great site! I have read a lot of GOOD (not bogus) info on here and look forward to reading and responding to more! Keep It Simple! My Motto!

We're so happy to have you joining us, Cheryl! 

Our community isn't as active as it once was several years ago, as I am now working as the full time Director of a large farmers' market group in Oklahoma, but there are still amazing people here who are fully committed to improving their health, wellness and living their best life possible. 

We'll look forward to getting to know you better in the days ahead!!

cheryl hamilton said:

Thanks for the adding me to this great site! I have read a lot of GOOD (not bogus) info on here and look forward to reading and responding to more! Keep It Simple! My Motto!

Understood!
Thank you for letting me check this site out. Now to start looking for some whole/raw food recipes and advice.

Thank you, Penni: I am looking forward to being a part of this community. Verna vernawicks@att.net

I totally agree with the basic community rules. Thank you for letting me in!

Thank you for my membership approval.  The rules are wonderful, just good information without the solicitation to buy/sell anything. Cant wait to dive into the REAL FOOD REHAB way and what it can do for my continued health path!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2017   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service