Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

It's February 15th, which means that it's time again to find out who is still here hanging with us at the RFR Mansion! It's hard to believe that in less than a year and a half we've grown from a small private community of 60 Raw Food Cleanse researching guinea piglets to our current guest list of well over 7,500 rehabbers here at the big house!

I know many of you tend to be quiet in the forums but that you log in to see what's happeing regularly. Hearing from you at least once each month helps me to know roughly how many members we have who are paying attention and who is keeping tabs on what we're offering and sharing here at the Hab. 
As I do most months, I like to offer a prize drawing for all of the members who are kind enough to come log in here....offering their name and where they are from, and this month is no different.
I am really proud of this month's prize, as it was created by one of our very first RFR members, Samantha Gibbs, who has a business in which she teaches people, particularly moms with younger children, how to add more raw & living foods into their lives.  One of the most frequently asked questions that Samantha receives is, “What do you feed your children for breakfast, lunch and dinner?”  

After pondering this, Samantha decided to reach out and put together a task force of  Mommy Bloggers who write blogs that are based on feeding their children healthy, fresh foods.  Each of the 12 moms who were chosen submitted their blog/website information, a detailed Bio about themselves, and recipes which include - Breakfast, Lunch, Snack, Dinner, Dessert, and Drinks.  So this month's giveaway will be 3 copies of Mommy Menus - a compilation of kid menus submitted by health conscious moms!  To learn more about Samantha and her other projects and ebooks, please visit her blog: Rawkin Mom

To be included in this month's drawing, simply add your name and where you're from to the comment section below.  I will be announcing the winners in a video next Tuesday - February 22nd. 

Also - please don't follow this discussion as we generally get over 500 replies.  Make sure you have clicked Stop Follwing once you have submitted your reply. Good Luck everyone!
xo - Penni

Views: 463

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm here! First day! Yay!!

Angie from Tooele, UT

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2018   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service