Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

It that time of the month again! Time for our Mid-Month Roll Call!

Every month we like to take the pulse of who's tuned in to what's going on here at The Hab!

We always try to give something away, and this month is no different.

In a discussion I added a couple of days ago, I am offering 3 copies of the newly released Double DVD set of the movie, May I Be Frank. Since I put up that offering, I've had the pleasure of being in regular communication with Frank, the lead in the film, and have got him convinced join us in Texas for Cleanse Stephenville.  Since I will be with Frank during that week of Dec. 1st, I want to add a couple of additional DVD to this offer AND I will get them personally autographed to the winners from Frank. 

First - please sign in below to tell me you're here with us in the house! (That's one entry)

Then go sign in to the original discussion offering the DVDs (that's your 2nd entry)

Then go watch Dara's interview with Frank and comment (that's your 3rd entry)

So this month, we're all about bringing more Frank into your life....LOL! Watch this beautiful promotional trailer of the movie with Jason Mraz:

Also you will want to click STOP FOLLOWING after you leave your comment below so you won't receive additional emails from all the other entries. Thanks!

Views: 3305

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm still here - Lewiston, ME

I'm here because I want to know more about Frank.

Tiffany M from Youbou BC :)

Carina Sommers

Cape Coral, FL

I am present too...just very, very busy!!!

Here!

Here!

here here here!!!! =)

Karen Cacciola...Maspeth NY

Here in Ontario, California

I'm still popping in and out. :) Still inspired and still coming in for support. 

much love 

lismore australia

Here, from Columbus, Ohio! :)

Here, here!

Dawn in Pleasant Valley, New York

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2018   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service