Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

Hi HabbersIt's the middle of June - ALREADY - which means that it's time again to find out who is still here hanging with us at Raw Food Rehab.  I know many of you are quiet but that you log in here regularly. Hearing from you at least once each month helps me to know who is plugged in and paying attention to what is happening around here at "the Hab."

I always like to sweeten our monthly roll call by offering a chance at winning a prize for those of you who take the time to sign in to the comments below and tell us where you live.  Since we will be starting our Summer Cleanse next week - I'd like to give away a couple of Guest Passes to Cleanse America, which will give you access to everything I mention in today's Main Forum video update.

If your name is drawn next Tuesday and you're already a registered member of Cleanse America, then you can either gift your prize to a friend or we can refund your membership fee.  The other option is that winners can choose to receive a copy of Paul Risse's wonderful eBook Small Town Raw - BIG CITY TASTE.
I'll be sending an email blast out announcing winners next Tuesday morning - so watch your inbox!
Holler at us in the comment below let us know you're HERE!!

(You may want to make sure you are not following this particular thread as we usually get well over 500 replies....I don't want your inbox to fill up with hundreds of emails : )

Views: 1936

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rawmama here.

I was thinking of you today, and was thinking of the Raw Food Initiatives you had that were so inspiring and fun...I miss them! I loved the videos, couldn't wait to see the next from either you or another wonderful, inspiring friend of RFR...

Hope you Dad is feeling better :)

Cathy Sykora. Omaha, NE
Hanging in the halls! Looking forward to the start of CA2!!

Hi Penni!  Jennifer from Lewiston, Maine

Here!!!   from Calgary,Alberta, Canada.

Wendy Geesey- HERE! :) Hey Penni- thanks for posting that video of Megan Elizabeth- loved that! God bless you in your Cleanse America efforts! <3

I'm here Liz TUPPER

Annette P., here! Palo Alto, Ca

Linda Ann Illinois

Hi Penny: I signed up for the Cleanse  with Paul Reise.

when do I get information on the cleanse?

Have beautiful Sunday.~

Hi... Robin Lamarche ~~ DeSmet, Idaho ~~ always great things here...... like..... inofrmation..... like minded people..... great recipies... encouragment....... and unconditional,  friendship, love and respect. It is a privelidge and and honr to be a member here.

Hello,

Laurene from Salt Lake City, Utah!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2018   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service