Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

This past weekend in Texas, Dara and I had the pleasure of meeting Seth, co-owner of Rockin' Wellness. Dara's 2 part interview is fantastic and please read a little about what they are up to at this impressive company:

Rockin' Wellness was created by two music-loving health-minded individuals who agree that – Optimal health and function are the true keys, to not only survive, but to also thrive in any walk of life. Seth, a music tour manager, has fought off stage IV cancer twice and Mike, a musician and self-taught health guru who continues to battle an adult form of muscular dystrophy, know how important it is to maintain peak performance while on the go. This is why Rockin’ Wellness was created.

Seth & Mike have sought out the best ingredients that the world has to offer and through much trial and error, developed this amazing and energizing drink. So, whether beating the pavement on a world tour or working a 9 to 5, it is effortless to enjoy this delicious mix of raw cacao, goji berries, chia seeds, hulled hemp seeds, yerba mate, maca root and more. Rockin’ Wellness is a great tasting, easy-to-make shake mix that aids in weight maintenance and provides a healthy probiotic blend focusing on pure plant based nutrition.

I hope you enjoyed learning more about Seth, the company and the powerful ingredients.  Please go visit Rockin' Wellness on the web and on Facebook to get connected!

Views: 1733

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

indigo - Austin, Tx!

This sounds like great stuff to try!

Sounds like a great product.....somehow I missed this in Oct.  Looking forward to the arrival of my shipment.

Penni--what was the shelf life of Rockin' Wellness?  How was it processed....any high temp used?

Just read the ingredients. I might try it if it used stevia rather than sugar.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2017   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service