Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

Hello Friends!

Just a quick message to catch up with you and let you know that I've been staying busy working behind the scenes on energizing plans for the coming year.

It's been rumored for sometime that the NING platform is going away, as in going out of business. NING is the service that powers the Real Food Rehab website

I haven't been given an absolute end date yet, but I know it's coming and I've been planning an alternative. 

As longtime members of RFR know, there are volumes of material within the "walls and rooms of this wholistic mansion," and there is simply no way to move everything as is. If you have posts or information that you have shared along the way that you would like to save, I would suggest that you copy things to your personal files in the near future. My hope is that all the content will be safe and secure through June of 2018, as our membership site is paid in full through that date. 

I sincerely appreciate your thoughts and prayers as I work to create a new space for each of you who will enjoy staying along for the future of this wellness journey!

IN THE MEANTIME......

I'm excited about streamlining & clearing clutter for the New Year!

My friend, Dana Claudat's Catalyst Camp is now open! It's an amazing opportunity to "feng shui your life," creating more space for abundance and newness on every level. 

For those of you who sign up, I'll be participating alongside you and would be delighted for you to join me!!

Click here to join me!

Love you - and please stay tuned!!

Penni xo

Views: 172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the heads-up, Penni!  I will make sure to copy my old blog posts as well as some recipes.  I am looking forward to what you might have planned for 2018... you know I'll be there!  :)

Thanks so much for your reply! 

I miss you! Wishing you and your family a beautiful Christmas & New Year! 

Love Always..... Penni

Silmiriel said:

Thanks for the heads-up, Penni!  I will make sure to copy my old blog posts as well as some recipes.  I am looking forward to what you might have planned for 2018... you know I'll be there!  :)

I will have to make sure to print out the recipes. I have so enjoyed being a part of this wonderful community and learning from everyone. Please keep us informed. Love and Light to you beautiful Penni.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2018   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service