Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

LAST Chance to Join our Health & Wellness Initiative!

Okay..... One more shameless plug for our upcoming 21-Day Health & Wellness Initiative, LIGHTEN UP!

I will PROMISE anyone who is considering joining us that you WILL receive more than your money's worth.

I have been pouring my heart & soul into what I'm creating for you. It's been beautiful and theraputic. It's oozing with real food goodness and food for your soul.

If you feel like you could use extra support, motivation, understanding, inspiration, guidance and love, then please get enrolled this weekend.

You'll be well prepared to get started THIS MONDAY with the materials I've created that are waiting on you. 

Hoping to spend some quality time with you during LIGHTEN UP!

xo - Penni

Views: 122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to join Lighten UP..Thanks!

YAY!!! Just go here and there are two options to join - just click on the link:  http://bit.ly/LightenUpRFR

Carla Hubbard said:

I would love to join Lighten UP..Thanks!

I want to join - mondays are impossible for me to have alone time...will the webcast be archived so I can watch it on my schedule? 

You and your message/material is over the top and I really want to join Lighten Up!!

Love and hugs,

Nancy

Deepak & Oprah have a guided meditation everyday if you sign into their program and each meditations are available for 5 days. You can sign up for that for free here: chopracentermeditation.com

I will be communicating in our Facebook group everyday and making a few videos every week. I have a ton of support materials waiting when people sign up and you can totally go at your own pace!!

We'd love to have you join us!

Penni

Nancy E. Marks said:

I want to join - mondays are impossible for me to have alone time...will the webcast be archived so I can watch it on my schedule? 

You and your message/material is over the top and I really want to join Lighten Up!!

Love and hugs,

Nancy

I would love to join in, I just subscribed to a membership so I think I get it within that..is that right?
Yes Judi!! You're going to love it!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2017   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service