Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

Are you ready to make the commitment (or a re-commitment) to getting clean & clear in 2015?!

My book, Raw Food Cleanse was the start of it all, as this website & our companion Facebook pages were birthed from the writing of this book. Check out Raw Food Rehab (focus on raw) and Real Food Rehab (focus on clean eating, including plant-based cooked foods).

Since I know there are so many new members who have joined us, I'm giving away 3 copies this Tuesday!

To enter:  Send a blank email to rawfoodrehab@gmail.com with RFC & where you live in the subject line (example: RFC - Tulsa, OK USA).

I'll draw 3 winners this Tuesday, JAN. 13th & will ship the books directly to the winners.

If you'd like to read more about the book or if you'd like to just go ahead and order, to go Amazon: http://amzn.to/18SHJHe

Views: 517

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This book was hugely important to me! So good to see you, darling Penni. Hope all is well in your world. A few more challenges (and pounds) in mine, but still kicking away!

Hi Dearest Mary! You have been such a brilliant support to me along my journey & to the ever evolving RFR : )  Still plugging along over here - we just have to keep at it & stay the course. Love watching all the exciting things you're up to! Much love, always xoxoxo

Mary M. said:

This book was hugely important to me! So good to see you, darling Penni. Hope all is well in your world. A few more challenges (and pounds) in mine, but still kicking away!

Thanks, Sweetie. It's been quite a ride. Good to check back in here, too. Perhaps will make that a commitment along to my commitment to wellness this year. One of my words for 2015 is "nourish."

Penni said:

Hi Dearest Mary! You have been such a brilliant support to me along my journey & to the ever evolving RFR : )  Still plugging along over here - we just have to keep at it & stay the course. Love watching all the exciting things you're up to! Much love, always xoxoxo

Mary M. said:

Here's to big picture wellness and NOURISHing ourselves, mind, body & spirit!!

The best book I have along with my Bible.......this book is so encouraging and easy...Happy New Year (*_*)

I have my copy...ever since it came into print!  :)  

Thank you Karen & Susan! You're both pillars of this website. I'm hoping to expose some of our newer members to the information they may have come here seeking. Blessings to you both & here's to a happy, healthy & abundant 2015!

Oh my, I have missed being here. Life sidetracked me and I am still dealing with weight issues. Glad to be back, the food on Facebook looks wonderful. Cannot wait to get back on track and try these wonderful recipes.  Thank you Penny for reminding me that I can still do this. Have a wonderful new year and NOURISH it is!!

Love you all and this book! Here's to Nourishing our body, minds and souls! Just returned here the other day...missed these hallowed halls!

This is so wonderful that you are reaffirming our promises to ourselves! Nourish is the word! So glad to have this connection! Love the book and will be glad to have some others be able to follow your wisdom! Thank you Penni for all your encouragement and blessings to you!

Hello Dear Penni,

I already have a copy of this fabulous book !!!

I seem to be not the only one with a few pounds to loose.....ahahahahahahah

Happy New Year 2015 to you and everyone here at RFR.

Penni...wishing you a wonderful and blessed New Year....I love that we encourage and hold each other up....with years behind us, I know we will always be there for each other....Love you xoxoxox
Penni said:

Thank you Karen & Susan! You're both pillars of this website. I'm hoping to expose some of our newer members to the information they may have come here seeking. Blessings to you both & here's to a happy, healthy & abundant 2015!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2018   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service