Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

We are welcoming Michelle K back for another episode of Foodie Friday!  And we're celebrating along as she shares her 100th episode of It's a High Raw Life!   A round of applause and a standing ovation is in order - What a way to get this weekend started! 

Michelle K's first episode of It's a High Raw Life aired here at the Hab in January of 2010. Her faithfulness and consistency to share the simplicity of raw food preparation has earned her the highest praise in my book!!  Michelle brings everything together in a delightful "matter of fact" manner that makes watching her both entertaining and educational. Through sharing her High Raw Life with us, we get to see how to bring more real, raw food into our lives.  Michelle is refreshingly practical, and as a busy Mom with a family, her ideas help us save time and money while showing us how to make living the raw life FUN!  

Michelle will be on the Leadership Team for our upcoming Initiative, Raw Balance ~ 11 Weeks of Creating a Beautiful Life.  You won't want to miss out on all that she'll be sharing in the Vault!   

Here are the links to all of Michelle's videos in our Culinary Center:

Collection One & Two 

Penni is busy preparing to travel to the International Day of Juice Feasting to meet up with many RFR members! Be sure to join us all there on Sunday - either in person if you are near Seattle or via the live streaming show!   For more details, click here:  3rd Annual International Day of Juice Feasting!

Views: 991

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice to see you back with your 100th video YEAH!!! Great idea for those in a rush in the AM or anytime!!
Thats a cool idea. Im gonna get me some jars today!! I am also going to backtrack on her videos since she has kids she can maybe help me figure out how to get mne on better track. Cant take too long to wean em from sad foods.

great ideas. thank you!!

Michelle, you come up with some great kitchen techniques! Nice to see you back here, and congratulations on your 100th (!) video!!  Happy to hear you'll on the team for Raw Balance. :)

Love this tip!! We are working on seemlessness in our house now too. I think that this tip WILL help! Me atleast, my kids may want one thing at night and something different in the morning. The NICE thing about this though, is I can make a basic smoothie or juice, and then they can tell me how to make it theirs and its still going to save me time. Often times I wonder why I dont come up with these ideas on my own.. 

THANKS for sharing!!

XOXO

A

What a great idea!  So simple and yet so practical.  I love it!  I don't have young children anymore to worry about, but sometimes I'm just in a rush and I don't want to spend all my time in the kitchen prepping and cleaning up.  So I'm thinking that when I make a juice or smoothie, I will just put together several of these "good-to-go" jars for later on.  Thanks, Michelle!
Great ideas.  Thank you.

I LOVE this idea!! Thanks for sharing - it will save time and stress in my morning routine.

Thanks!

Judi b

LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing and congrats on your 100th episode!

Hello Michelle K. I am membership this website. I wish all video vlog with captions. I want to know what you explain how using vegetable and fruit. I would be happy watch this vlogs. thanks Janice h.

Congrats on 100 videos. I really enjoy watching them.  Love the idea of the precut and ready to go in the morning!  

Thanks Michelle for the wonderful time saving ideas. This is the 1st video of your's that I have seen, I have a lot of catching up to do!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2017   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service