Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

On October 2nd, we kicked off our final 11 Week Initiative Total Health & Wellness Initiative for 2010! To read the guidelines of our Initiatives, click here. If you wanted to join iVault 4, but missed the September 30th deadline, no worries! Hundreds of members of Raw Food Rehab participate in our 11 Week Initiative - Falling Into Raw - at their own pace. There is much support happening all over this website and I encourage you to be as committed to this as you possibly can for optimal results.

This Initiative runs from Saturday, October 2nd through Friday, December 17th.

If you would like additional support, education, recipes, shopping list and journal pages, I want to encourage you to order the Falling Into Raw digital material. A great deal has gone into putting this information together and I trust that this collection will be a source of tangible support for you during our coming 11 Week Initiative.

In this set you will receive 3 digital books:
Falling Into Raw - Finding Simplicity & Balance in the Season (the main book)
Falling Into Raw - In The Kitchen (a collection of nearly 80 seasonally inspired aw food recipes)
and Falling Into Raw - The Photos (over 40 beautiful digtial photographs of many of the finished  recipes)
Additionally, there are 2 other documents:
The Falling Into Raw Market & Pantry List (a shopping guide) & 11 Week Initiative Journal Pages

For $33 dollars you will receive all of this material in your email Inbox. It can be ordered via Paypal by clicking here. Also, please let us know if you are planning on joining us on this healthy journey by signing in below!

If you would like to actively participating in the Initiative, I want to make a few suggestions:

Take a Before Photo of Yourself - If you have weight to lose, taking a full length before photo will be both a reality check and a way for you to track your progress visually.

Take Your Beginning Measurements - As we have learned with members in the Vault, when you change your diet to one that is full of fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds, you often begin to see very real improvements in your body measurements. The SAD diet is very acidic and causes inflammation and water retention, so even if you don't lose a tremendous amount of weight, you may lose your bloated condition!

Plan to Hold Yourself Accountable Weekly - For some of you, this may mean that you weigh yourself once each week to see how you are doing. If you don't weigh yourself, make a note of how your clothes are fitting throughout the 11 Weeks. Journaling is another way to track your progress, and keeping a food journal is a proven tool for success for many people who have struggled with mindless eating in the past.

Stay Plugged Into Support - We have found that when members allow themselves to become isolated and "out-of-the-loop" it is much easier to slip back into old unhealthy lifestyle practices and ways of eating. NEVER allow guilt, shame or feelings of defeat to keep you away from RFR. We understand that these changes do not happen over night for most people and that we are ALL a work in progress.

Please sign in below to let us know if you will be participating in our Falling Into Raw Initiative!  You can start at ANY TIME!!  We'd also love to read some of your thoughts, goals or plans of action for the weeks ahead.

PS....you may want to "Stop Following" this discussion as we may have several hundred replies.

Views: 182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had too much trouble with paypal to try and order anything to do it
my goal is to complete this initiative, release 20 pounds, and regain my independence!
i plan to
- take control of my emotional eating.
- start exercising again.
- relax more and enjoy the raw food ride!
I haven't so much fallen as jumped.
...excited, but a bit melancholic too...

Oh, ya, hey, I'm in fer shur ;-)
I've already started falling this week. I've been enjoying my green smoothies. I hadn't done them much lately. I will also be counting my Weight Watchers points, because I definitely want weight loss to be a part of the picture for me. In doing so this week, I can definitely see how if I were, for instance, to eat too many nuts - I could easily be raw without losing weight. When I focus on the raw foods, it is very easy for me to stay within my allotted Weight Watchers "points".
I am Falling Into Raw, too!! Can't wait to see what the Lord causes to fall from me this time!! Glad to be part of the group!
I am in again, and always striving to do better. Never, never give up!
I'm in, and starting off juicy :)
Count me in
I am doing this for sure this time. I ordered the digital materials and I am staying a week at my moms, no kids or husband, no distractions, only me and my determination. All I need right now is a grocery list and a few easy recipes to last me the week. Can't wait to make new habits and enjoy my new life in the raw!

Kim

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2017   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service