Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

Elevated Eats 

Beautify Your Life with Heart-Centered Eating & Inspiration

is the comprehensive eCollection of the very best, most popular recipes from the past decade at Real Food Rehab! 

Filled with passion, love and creative energy, the recipes and healing ingredients will inspire you to reach your best and highest in 2018!

The foods you choose to purchase and eat affect you on an energetic, physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over 160 delicious, plant-based recipes to help support you in living your most beautiful, elevated life. 

SPECIAL - Our Best Holiday Sale Offer EVER

regular price $24.99

PRICE $14.99

ORDER NOW for just $9.97!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once you've ordered - the 3 part eCollection will be delivered directly into your inbox. To read on your mobile device, just open the file and drag into your reader (iBooks or similar). 

Views: 258

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Penni,

Happy Friday.  I just ordered your book.   Thank you for sharing your love with us:).

Thank you, Cathy! I did put a lot of love into it! I hope you enjoy having the recipe collection!!

What a great collection this is. Thank you for putting it together! :0)

Thank you so much for ordering! I'm hoping you were able to get the files into your reader. I have mine in my iBooks on my phone, so I think all you have to do is drag the files in there!

ENJOY!!

MyLifeNow said:

What a great collection this is. Thank you for putting it together! :0)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

Blog Posts

I'm back, and desperate for healing...

Posted by Silmiriel on February 16, 2017 at 12:53pm 5 Comments

So, back after 3 years :)

Posted by Winterdrop on January 22, 2017 at 9:23am 1 Comment

Water fast

Posted by nancy Mahardy on May 24, 2016 at 10:06pm 0 Comments

Back on a juice feast day 5