Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

We'd LOVE for you to come to Los Angeles on November 5th for Bill's one year anniversary of being raw and his wonderful life transformation.  

Click here to view Bill's video announcing this marvelous celebration and for all the details of the event!

We LOVE you Bill, are completely inspired by & are soooooo proud of your accomplishments!

Views: 1017

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great Job Bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, I wish I could be there. Being in the company of fellow raw food people. That is great.Have s great evening and I will watch if I am home. Peace And Love. I am 7 days of all juicing today and feel great. Heading out for a long walk.
I love you bill!!! your videos have always been so motivational for me. You are amazing!!! :D
Just got home from this and OMG! So inspired! Love to Bill, you are amazing! Penny, it was so nice to meet you- you are even more radiant in person- even if you are from a rival high school :) it was awesome to meet Dara and the Raw Brahs, too.
I can't wait to see everyone again!
Just finished my to go box of that raw pizza...omg....
LOVE

What a total treat it was to meet you!!  Here is our pic:

MadSin said:

Just got home from this and OMG! So inspired! Love to Bill, you are amazing! Penny, it was so nice to meet you- you are even more radiant in person- even if you are from a rival high school :) it was awesome to meet Dara and the Raw Brahs, too.
I can't wait to see everyone again!
Just finished my to go box of that raw pizza...omg....
LOVE
Congratulations Bill! You are truly an inspiration to all. Your hard work and dedication has paid off! XOXO

And Celebrate We Did!

I just came in from my trip to LA and the unbelievably amazing opportunity to attend Bill's party.  It was a blast.  There was SO much love in that room.  Jackie, you selflessly gave of yourself.  I can't thank you enough for all of your assistance and checking in on me so many times throughout the night.  Dara, Dan, The Raw Brahs, Paul and Chef Be-Live it was SO nice to meet all of you and to get the opportunity to have conversations with so many of you.  Penni - you are more beautiful in person than on film (I didn't think it was possible).  What a pleasure to meet you.  Bill, oh Bill - you are my hero, buddy.  Our paths are so similar and you are showing me the way with your heart, your words and your deeds.

And HUGE thanks for being so kind and gracious to my special boy.  He had a wonderful time at the party, it couldn't have turned out any better.

I am so greatful I was able to attend.

Love to all,

Jenn-

1 Year party with Bill in LA!!! Check out the photos...
Attachments:

Awesome!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2018   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service