Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

We'd LOVE for you to come to Los Angeles on November 5th for Bill's one year anniversary of being raw and his wonderful life transformation.  

Click here to view Bill's video announcing this marvelous celebration and for all the details of the event!

We LOVE you Bill, are completely inspired by & are soooooo proud of your accomplishments!

Views: 1017

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow! Sounds like so much fun. I'm seriously contemplating buying a plane ticket and coming out. I live in AZ! Let me go check my wallet, I'd love to meet you all! :)
Love & Blessings Bill.....You are truly on an amazing journey and I feel honored to be on it with you.  Thank you for your invitation, As much as I would truly love to celebrate with you in person, I will be there with you in spirit.... 
congrats!
Congratulations, Bill. What an inspiration you are to all of us. You are a RAWK star! Just knowing what you have accomplished and seeing your changes bring tears to my eyes. You chose life, and I am so happy for you.
Isn't it the truth?!  Bill is a total rock star!!!

Cindi Dodson said:
Congratulations, Bill. What an inspiration you are to all of us. You are a RAWK star! Just knowing what you have accomplished and seeing your changes bring tears to my eyes. You chose life, and I am so happy for you.

I am in tears watching this...I just joined the RFR community...had been introduced to juicing recently through someone with success after watching Fat Sick and Nearly Dead...ventured via links and have seen Bill and Mr. McDonald.... Not since begining a new journey over 15yrs ago to rid myself of some other UNhealthy liquids and such,  have I felt the joy and hope of a new life.

I thought I MAY be able to make the celebration, but I can't at this year.  But I feel like I've found a new home. It's very hard to belong to some other groups of people when the food has such a hold on you and others are ok with eating it and providing it as part of the celebration. I've felt isolated. I've wanted to eat raw, but you know how it is when your current communityof friends, family and co-workers thinks you're nuts! lol!

I wish you the best one year birtday ever. Thank you for sharing! I am inspired again. Enjoy the party. I look forward to the celebration for year #2.

Nancy L

Sacramento, CA

yes - you have found a loving, understanding home here, Nancy!  Be with us in spirit next Saturday!!

Nancy L said:

I am in tears watching this...I just joined the RFR community...had been introduced to juicing recently through someone with success after watching Fat Sick and Nearly Dead...ventured via links and have seen Bill and Mr. McDonald.... Not since begining a new journey over 15yrs ago to rid myself of some other UNhealthy liquids and such,  have I felt the joy and hope of a new life.

I thought I MAY be able to make the celebration, but I can't at this year.  But I feel like I've found a new home. It's very hard to belong to some other groups of people when the food has such a hold on you and others are ok with eating it and providing it as part of the celebration. I've felt isolated. I've wanted to eat raw, but you know how it is when your current communityof friends, family and co-workers thinks you're nuts! lol!

I wish you the best one year birtday ever. Thank you for sharing! I am inspired again. Enjoy the party. I look forward to the celebration for year #2.

Nancy L

Sacramento, CA

Bill,

You are inspiring so many!!! You look healthier with every new video. I'll be there in spirit with you.

God's Love to You....

Mariah and I will be happy to be the cashiers for the event. How early should we be.  Looking SO FORWARD to it. I think I am bringing a surprise if it works out.

XOXO

Heather and Mimi

I think Dara had 3 volunteers surface last week when we added this, but I'll check!  SOOOOOO excited that you all can come!!!!!

Heather Marie said:

Mariah and I will be happy to be the cashiers for the event. How early should we be.  Looking SO FORWARD to it. I think I am bringing a surprise if it works out.

XOXO

Heather and Mimi

oh thats just fine. I wanted to make sure you were covered.  ! Xo

Penni said:

I think Dara had 3 volunteers surface last week when we added this, but I'll check!  SOOOOOO excited that you all can come!!!!!

Heather Marie said:

XOXO

Heather and Mimi

^5 Bro !!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2018   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service