Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

As is our monthly custom here at Raw Food Rehab, it's time for our mid-month roll call to take attendance and find out who is actively plugged in here at our Community Site. 

If you would, please let us know you're in the house by adding your name and where you're from in the comments below.

For everyone who signs in by this coming Thursday (August 23rd), I'll be drawing 5 winning names for the pictured book that was so kindly offered by my friend and author, John McCabe!

I just received the newly released 2nd edition of his book Sunfood Diet Infusion, and as I'm flipping through the pages, I'm thinking that this may very well be the most comprehensive resource for raw vegan living that I've ever seen. WOW! Thanks so much to John for donating to us here at Raw Food Rehab!

For more on John & to read a review of the book or to purchase a copy, click here. This book will certainly be a great addition to your personal raw food collection!

Also, be sure to click - "STOP FOLLOWING" on this discussion so you won't have your inbox filled with replies!

We'll be looking for you!!

xoxo - Penni

Views: 3351

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hello!  Charrel M.  Cresskill, NJ

Renee San Juan Capistrano... would love to read it :)

Ever Evolving... would love this book! 

Elaina McNulty Houston, TX - The book looks so interesting!

Robin Abbott
North Little Rock, AR

Brenda Mutchler

Fairfax Station, VA

Lisa Rader from Yucaipa, CA

Colleen here and I just moved to Edmonton, Alberta...such a fun city!  Happy day everyone ;0)

Michelle from Santa Maria, California

Celia Martinez, From Lancaster CA

I would really love this book!

Cheers

Erin Lewis from Phoenix, AZ :) 

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2017   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service