Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

300K Facebook GIVEAWAY!!

That's right, our Raw Food Rehab Facebook page just hit 300K this morning!

To celebrate, RFR's founder, Penni Shelton has decided to give away a Magic Bullet NutriBullet Pro 900 Series Blender/Mixer System to one lucky winner! 

To be entered into the drawing, make sure you're signed up for Penni's eNewsletter:http://eepurl.com/burCD9

Penni will be announcing the winner Monday, August 4th! Good Luck Everyone!

Views: 257

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great to see you & hear from you, Katharine. I will always love the community here at RFR and agree that all the resources that have been shared through the years are much to valuable to remove from the internet. It has been my goal to keep this site alive. I'm looking forward to a bit of a shift coming in my schedule, which will enable me to begin creating more web-based content, videos and start writing again. Directing the farmers' market group here in Tulsa has been a wonderful experience and I've learned so much. I look forward to staying connected. xoxoxo - Penni

Katharine said:

Lovely to see your face. I love this site. Every time I get internet again this is the 3rd or 4th tab I open and take a look around.  You've slowed a bit since your path leads you in many directions and I like that. Finally I'm able to explore all the wonderful and inspirational content here. Thanks for keeping the site up and open because everything here is relevant and interesting

whether it was written years ago or yesterday.

This would be great to help me get in shape and start living my best life

are you kdding me... i missed it. see - that's what happens when you don't check in! You miss out on amazing opportunities to get amazing gifts!  =(

I definitely be offering more giveaways in the weeks ahead! Stay tuned, Starfire xoxox

starfire said:

are you kdding me... i missed it. see - that's what happens when you don't check in! You miss out on amazing opportunities to get amazing gifts!  =(


I enjoyed reading your comment Katharine! Yes it so true - everything is relevant and intesting!  Its good to find a place where I can find support and inspiration! looking forward to reading more of you posts!

starfire

=>


Katharine said:

Lovely to see your face. I love this site. Every time I get internet again this is the 3rd or 4th tab I open and take a look around.  You've slowed a bit since your path leads you in many directions and I like that. Finally I'm able to explore all the wonderful and inspirational content here. Thanks for keeping the site up and open because everything here is relevant and interesting

whether it was written years ago or yesterday.

oooo!!! I love presents!  can' t wait to see what's next!

=>

Penni said:

I definitely be offering more giveaways in the weeks ahead! Stay tuned, Starfire xoxox

starfire said:

are you kdding me... i missed it. see - that's what happens when you don't check in! You miss out on amazing opportunities to get amazing gifts!  =(

Wow, congrats! :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2018   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service