Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

300K Facebook GIVEAWAY!!

That's right, our Raw Food Rehab Facebook page just hit 300K this morning!

To celebrate, RFR's founder, Penni Shelton has decided to give away a Magic Bullet NutriBullet Pro 900 Series Blender/Mixer System to one lucky winner! 

To be entered into the drawing, make sure you're signed up for Penni's eNewsletter:http://eepurl.com/burCD9

Penni will be announcing the winner Monday, August 4th! Good Luck Everyone!

Views: 260

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations!!

Wow! That's fantastic, Penni. I just decided this morning I need to go raw for a couple of months. So out of shape and heavy right now.

Thank you dear Libbi! It's just a testament of how many people are interested in finding ways to incorporate more healthy REAL food into their diet. YAY!!! xoxoxo - Penni 

Libbi Corson said:

Congratulations!!

I have been loving staying primarily raw until dinner. Somedays I have a cooked dinner, or at least part of the meal is cooked, and other items raw. I love having the flexibility and I do better when I don't box myself in too much. It is so easy for us to get busy with the cares of life and not make our health/diet a priority. You already know how much better you feel when you're on your game. I'm sending you so much love & happy vibes, Mary!!! xoxox

Mary M. said:

Wow! That's fantastic, Penni. I just decided this morning I need to go raw for a couple of months. So out of shape and heavy right now.

Thank you, darling Penni. It's been a rough year. Sold house, move to Oregon, husband has cancer. But we're making it and still eating pretty well...at least I've got him eating really, really well. Sometimes the caretaking of another can hinder our own healthy path ... this is NOT as it should be ... and I need to get back to quality care now for me, too!

Penni said:

I have been loving staying primarily raw until dinner. Somedays I have a cooked dinner, or at least part of the meal is cooked, and other items raw. I love having the flexibility and I do better when I don't box myself in too much. It is so easy for us to get busy with the cares of life and not make our health/diet a priority. You already know how much better you feel when you're on your game. I'm sending you so much love & happy vibes, Mary!!! xoxox

Mary M. said:

I am so sorry to hear about your husband. I totally understand about how care-taking can be energetically depleting, which can create a scenario in which we are not putting our needs in the forefront. I'll be praying for you to have strength, clarity, good energy and that you can find joy within, even in the midst of the trials. Sending so much love....

Mary M. said:

Thank you, darling Penni. It's been a rough year. Sold house, move to Oregon, husband has cancer. But we're making it and still eating pretty well...at least I've got him eating really, really well. Sometimes the caretaking of another can hinder our own healthy path ... this is NOT as it should be ... and I need to get back to quality care now for me, too!

Thank you, Penni! Sending love...
Penni said:

I am so sorry to hear about your husband. I totally understand about how care-taking can be energetically depleting, which can create a scenario in which we are not putting our needs in the forefront. I'll be praying for you to have strength, clarity, good energy and that you can find joy within, even in the midst of the trials. Sending so much love....

Mary M. said:

Congratulations on the 300K!!!  Since we started eating raw at 95-100% until dinner when the hubby comes home, then it is at least 50/50, son 20 yo non-verbal son has started making sounds and even occasionally words!!!

nutribullet would be a nice addition

Oh wow, Cindy - I LOVE hearing this exciting story! The healing power of REAL food always amazes & thrills me. Blessings to you and your family!

cindy boyce said:

Congratulations on the 300K!!!  Since we started eating raw at 95-100% until dinner when the hubby comes home, then it is at least 50/50, son 20 yo non-verbal son has started making sounds and even occasionally words!!!

nutribullet would be a nice addition

Oh, I miss coming to this site. Was visiting every day for so long and then things start happening and I got lost. This site made me feel so good and I am so happy that you have been here and now have 300k followers. How fantastic! :) Keep up

the awesome work. I will be back on track with this site starting today. Take care Penni!!

Awww, Shelli, I miss you & think many of us miss the vibe of what was happening at RFR.

I've not been creating new content for sometime, but people haven't unsubscribed. I think so many of us still want that community feel and inspiration for eating & living well - without rigid rules, dogma or drama. I'm thinking/praying/meditating on this with focus lately and your comment means so much to me. xoxoxo 

Shelli Pawlu said:

Oh, I miss coming to this site. Was visiting every day for so long and then things start happening and I got lost. This site made me feel so good and I am so happy that you have been here and now have 300k followers. How fantastic! :) Keep up

the awesome work. I will be back on track with this site starting today. Take care Penni!!

Lovely to see your face. I love this site. Every time I get internet again this is the 3rd or 4th tab I open and take a look around.  You've slowed a bit since your path leads you in many directions and I like that. Finally I'm able to explore all the wonderful and inspirational content here. Thanks for keeping the site up and open because everything here is relevant and interesting

whether it was written years ago or yesterday.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

© 2018   Created by Penni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service