Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

Today I'm really happy to rolling out the details for our upcoming 28 Day Total Reset, which will begin on Friday, February 1st.

In the above video I talk about the program but also want to share more of what will be included in this typed format as well.

During the 28 Day Reset we will:

• Take a personal inventory of what area of our lives could benefit the most from guidance & support in getting back or staying on track with personal goals and desires.
  • Connect (or re-connect) with a community of caring, supportive and like-minded individuals who are focusing on making lasting changes that will stick.
  • Look at and address the personal image we have of ourselves (physically, emotionally, etc.)
  • Look at realistic ways in which to incorporate life-long healthy eating and lifestyle practices.
  • Consider beginning a time of cleansing/detox from food dependencies, emotional crutches and environmental blockages.
  • Look at ways in which to open our hearts and lives to receive breakthroughs in health, weight, relationships, careers, etc.

You will also receive downloadable materials that will support you in making dietary shifts that resonate with you. The many recipes and photographs you'll receive are some of my personal favorites and you'll not be disappointed.  You can download everything or only those pieces that line up with your personal 28 Day goals.

• Guidelines for Optimal Health
  • Recipes for Juicing
  • Smoothies, Soups & other Delightful Blends
  • Raw Food - 24/7 (very simple to gourmet)
  • Plant Based & Healthy - Cooked Food Comforts

Additionally, you'll have membership to a private community site that is focused and dedicated only to this 28 Day Reset, which will include support from other members, myself and our wonderful leadership team. There will be a place to ask questions and get answers along with several new videos each week to help stay connected, inspire you and to support you in staying on track with your goals and desires. There will be a private area for weekly weigh-ins for those members who are looking for that kind of support and accountability.

If you believe this program is for you and you're ready to make the committment, I have a couple of different price options to choose from based on your ability to pay. It is my heart's desire to recognize both the value of what is being offered and to make this available to everyone who deeply feels they are to be a part of what we are co-creating.

Join our 28 Day Total Reset Now - $56 (just $2/day)

If your circumstances inhibit your participation at that level, we invite you to commit to our 28 Day Total Reset for a reduced price of just $28 (only $1/day)

If you truly are unable to pay at either of these levels, I invite you to send me an email with a very brief mention of your situation, why you very much want to participate and the amount you would be willing to pay for this information and support at penniashelton@yahoo.com - please put RESET in the subject line as I receive 100's of emails daily and I don't want yours to get lost in my inbox!

I thank you very much for watching/reading and I will look forward to answering any of your questions in the comment section below!

Most Sincerely, 

Penni
Director at Raw Food Rehab & Upgrade Your Plate

Views: 8608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Go Dr. Linda!!!!!  : )  I love all your advice!

Penni said:

There's a Doctor in the House! Super excited to report that Linda Heflin, MD has just been added to our Leadership Team as Medical Expert for our 28 Day Reset!  Having her wisdom and expertise will be a very beneficial addition to the program. YAY!

Sooooo excited to have you all back for this!! It is just what I've been wanting...so count me in!!

LOVE and hugs to you, Penni!!!

Seeing so many of my loved, familiar names and faces is fueling my editing work wonderfully!!  I now also have Peter's & Lee serenading me, thanks to Avril!!

Just signed up and ready to step it up.   Thank you.

I too am so happy to be 'home'

Avril said:

I see so many of 'my friends' here! Welcome Home!  Welcome Home!  Come in and close the door!  Hope it's okay to post this link Peters and Lee's 'Welcome Home'!  It's how I'm feeling about this wonderful website and excited to be joining in the 28 day reset with you all..... Thank you too, Penni for the reduced price.  Feeling so appreciative....It's a great idea too the 'vegan/raw theme'.........

Ok,  I have missed the initiatives also and am glad you have worked so hard to get this new reset started.  Sitting in front of me right now are  a Bowel Detox and a Liver Detox that I had slated for next week, so adding the Total Reset will help make the most of those by continuing the cleansing nature of raw food and the camaraderie of all those joining you.

So glad you're on deck for the Reset, Chris! By the end of Feb. we'll all feel back to being fully connected, loved, reset and our bowels with be as fresh as a spring flower!

Chris said:

Ok,  I have our missed the initiatives also and am glad you have worked so hard to get this new reset started.  Sitting in front of me right now are  a Bowel Detox and a Liver Detox that I had slated for next week, so adding the Total Reset will help make the most of those by continuing the cleansing nature of raw food and the camaraderie of all those joining you.

LOL  all I want to do is get the thing to float.............

HOME...perfectly said! Yes...that's the word!! :)

Kathleen Kelly said:

I too am so happy to be 'home'

Avril said:

I see so many of 'my friends' here! Welcome Home!  Welcome Home!  Come in and close the door!  Hope it's okay to post this link Peters and Lee's 'Welcome Home'!  It's how I'm feeling about this wonderful website and excited to be joining in the 28 day reset with you all..... Thank you too, Penni for the reduced price.  Feeling so appreciative....It's a great idea too the 'vegan/raw theme'.........

I literally can't wait!! I'm not even kidding! I am so looking forward to the shared space for commitment and comraderie. I'm even looking forward to getting back into the Weight Room.  Thanks to Penni, Susan and everyone involved in conceptualizing this new initiative.  It feels like the absolute right thing at the perfect time.  I just hope February is ready for us!!  Did I already mention that I can't wait?? :)

I'm in, thanks Penni - watching your video has already banished the January blues and I'm so ready for a reset! Jayne x

Haven't been feeling well since the new year began and am hoping this will help. I need a little motivation, too.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

Blog Posts

I'm back, and desperate for healing...

Posted by Silmiriel on February 16, 2017 at 12:53pm 5 Comments

So, back after 3 years :)

Posted by Winterdrop on January 22, 2017 at 9:23am 1 Comment

Water fast

Posted by nancy Mahardy on May 24, 2016 at 10:06pm 0 Comments

Back on a juice feast day 5