Real Food Rehab

No rigid rules, labels or dogmas.... just REAL food, for your body, mind & soul!

Today I'm really happy to rolling out the details for our upcoming 28 Day Total Reset, which will begin on Friday, February 1st.

In the above video I talk about the program but also want to share more of what will be included in this typed format as well.

During the 28 Day Reset we will:

• Take a personal inventory of what area of our lives could benefit the most from guidance & support in getting back or staying on track with personal goals and desires.
  • Connect (or re-connect) with a community of caring, supportive and like-minded individuals who are focusing on making lasting changes that will stick.
  • Look at and address the personal image we have of ourselves (physically, emotionally, etc.)
  • Look at realistic ways in which to incorporate life-long healthy eating and lifestyle practices.
  • Consider beginning a time of cleansing/detox from food dependencies, emotional crutches and environmental blockages.
  • Look at ways in which to open our hearts and lives to receive breakthroughs in health, weight, relationships, careers, etc.

You will also receive downloadable materials that will support you in making dietary shifts that resonate with you. The many recipes and photographs you'll receive are some of my personal favorites and you'll not be disappointed.  You can download everything or only those pieces that line up with your personal 28 Day goals.

• Guidelines for Optimal Health
  • Recipes for Juicing
  • Smoothies, Soups & other Delightful Blends
  • Raw Food - 24/7 (very simple to gourmet)
  • Plant Based & Healthy - Cooked Food Comforts

Additionally, you'll have membership to a private community site that is focused and dedicated only to this 28 Day Reset, which will include support from other members, myself and our wonderful leadership team. There will be a place to ask questions and get answers along with several new videos each week to help stay connected, inspire you and to support you in staying on track with your goals and desires. There will be a private area for weekly weigh-ins for those members who are looking for that kind of support and accountability.

If you believe this program is for you and you're ready to make the committment, I have a couple of different price options to choose from based on your ability to pay. It is my heart's desire to recognize both the value of what is being offered and to make this available to everyone who deeply feels they are to be a part of what we are co-creating.

Join our 28 Day Total Reset Now - $56 (just $2/day)

If your circumstances inhibit your participation at that level, we invite you to commit to our 28 Day Total Reset for a reduced price of just $28 (only $1/day)

If you truly are unable to pay at either of these levels, I invite you to send me an email with a very brief mention of your situation, why you very much want to participate and the amount you would be willing to pay for this information and support at penniashelton@yahoo.com - please put RESET in the subject line as I receive 100's of emails daily and I don't want yours to get lost in my inbox!

I thank you very much for watching/reading and I will look forward to answering any of your questions in the comment section below!

Most Sincerely, 

Penni
Director at Raw Food Rehab & Upgrade Your Plate

Views: 8608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TeresaLace - if you are needing to communicate with me directly (as I mention in the above message) my email address is penniashelton@yahoo.com - that way all of our members who are following this thread won't get an additional email every time you make a comment here. You can also easily send me a message through this website - just click on my photo and under my picture you'll se an option to message me. Thanks - I appreciate it!

TeresaLace said:

Dear Penni ... I cannot afford all this , but I will eat 70 % + or - RAW . Vegetables , mostly . 

Was checking the Prices Yesterday ... it not Possible .

BUT whats Important is the FACT that I CAN reset ! In applying , by  Myself , the Program ... using certain Tools .

Lace ***

Just signed up cant wait for a new healther energised me.  I am always talking about raw foods to my kids but its time to show them the proof so they come off the junk!

OH , I thank You too , Penni , really . 

I will send You an email , then . 

I am re_trainning Myself in absolutelly Everything . I am becoming aware of Things , of Myself , since a few Weeks . I have Support here , where I live . They have Structure . 

And these Forums here - Ning - help a lot , as well .

Because of the Rythm and Demand . Even if Sometimes I do not cope . 

Besides that , I am finding Issues at the Internet itself , which are being helpful ... since some Days .

People are not understanding I was really FAR AWAY from the World during 12 Years , since the Intake of that Medication . One loses the Counsiousness and Memory . And very Fast , all of a Sudden .

But specially since 2009 , after my  ' fainting '  at Home . Its an Awful State of Being , and One has no Consioussness of that . It was through the Hospital , that I begun to notice Something was Wrong . Positive Therapies to me .

But only here , where I am now , I am coming back to Reality and Myself .  But its an Exercise . I will have addicional Trainnings here in Berlin . But I see the World far away from Me . 

I remember a Neighbour , at that Beautiful Place where I was living - a Lady - saying to me , even if I am not Aware of  who , that I was Always '' only turned to my Inner Being , my Inside ''_ " nach Innen gedreht " . I could not understand what She was Meaning . But I know now : the Reality WAS my Inside . NOT the Outside . 

Maybe , a Defense Reaction , once my Inside is Beautiful . When I really go through the 2 Layers which are imediatelly under the Normal Level of Cousciousness now , only now , I find Beauty , only . 

But on a certain Level , I perceive a Reality which is not perceived by Others ... the Criptic One . And  the One ' Unvisible ' to Others . 

I am wondering what all that Means . The Meaning of Everything  .  

But I see , that Spirituality , at its High - it can be Enlightment - happens Sometimes .  Its Wonderful . 

And LOVE didnt go Away , and will NEVER go . 

I thank You so much ...  

TeresaLace ***

Penni said:

TeresaLace - if you are needing to communicate with me directly (as I mention in the above message) my email address is penniashelton@yahoo.com - that way all of our members who are following this thread won't get an additional email every time you make a comment here. You can also easily send me a message through this website - just click on my photo and under my picture you'll se an option to message me. Thanks - I appreciate it!

TeresaLace said:

Dear Penni ... I cannot afford all this , but I will eat 70 % + or - RAW . Vegetables , mostly . 

Was checking the Prices Yesterday ... it not Possible .

BUT whats Important is the FACT that I CAN reset ! In applying , by  Myself , the Program ... using certain Tools .

Lace ***

I signed up for this.... but cannot find how to access this ....  

Shoot me any email at penniashelton@yahoo.com with the email address you used when you paid. That way I can access my records and resend the invite to join our community! It most likely ended up in your spam filter.

jasmine said:ou used when you paid

I signed up for this.... but cannot find how to access this ....  

Thank you, Penni, for giving us yet another opportunity to improve our health and improve our lives!

The 28 day total reset now link failed. 

Hi Tascha,

This post was from back in January 2013, so the link is inactive now. Not sure how you ran across it, but sorry for any confusion!

Tascha said:

The 28 day total reset now link failed. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fresh Eats Inspiration

Grab Your Copy

Blog Posts

I'm back, and desperate for healing...

Posted by Silmiriel on February 16, 2017 at 12:53pm 5 Comments

So, back after 3 years :)

Posted by Winterdrop on January 22, 2017 at 9:23am 1 Comment

Water fast